Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I had ET on Friday 9th Sept & am due back to work tomorrow.  The lady I share an office with has got shingles but is well enough to work.  She told her GP about me and they said as long as I'd had chickenpox (I have) it would be OK for me to come in contact with her.  Phoned my clinic yesterday and although they conceded that the chances of me getting it are very slight, their advice is to keep away.  I've spoken to my very understanding boss today & I can work from home this week and next but I just wondered if it was totally necessary.  Am more than happy to work from home "just in case" but if it's impossible for me to contract shingles, having had chickenpox, I'd like to know.

Louise

·
Registered
202 Posts
hi hun i think its probley for the best working from home i had chicken pox as a child and when my dd got chickenpox i got shingles a few weeks later its just best to be on the safe side i wish you well and good luck for the rest of your 2ww love paula

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.