Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I haven't been on here in over 3 years.  I finally had my miracle girl 4/9/2017 thanks to IVF Alicante.  I was due to start back with them last year but with Covid hitting I have put it off.  I've recently had my first vaccine and i'm eager to start up my treatment with IVF Spain, I have 4 donor embryos in the freezer so 4 potential siblings for my daughter.  Has anyone been out recently able to share their journey?  I'm planning to hopefully do everything I need in the UK by using a private clinic for bloods and scans to send over to Spain and then I will only need to go out for transfer (which will be after my second vaccine).  I'm just in the process of asking Spain what I need and asking private clinics if they can help me.  I've no idea as to where I'll be able to sort a spanish prescription into a UK one?  any help gratefully received as not been on this journey for a few years and I feel like it's all brand new.  If there are any social media areas you can point me to that would be great.

Thanks ladies. x

·
Super Moderator
3,766 Posts
Hi Sally

Congrats on your successful cycle, things are a bit quieter here than 3 years ago! However, there is a thread dedicated to IVF Allicante https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=367097.970 but its been quiet since December, not surprisingly though due to the dreaded Covid. Maybe try starting up a conversation now travel restrictions are starting to look good again. We don't allow public references to social media groups but I'm sure someone will let you know if there are any for you to join by private message!

Wishing you all the luck with your next cycle.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts