Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

Really desperate for any hints or tips from anyone, have recently had three failed attempts and am feeling really low. Dont know how were going to get through our fourth attempt.

Radical changes have been made gave up my job recently thinking needed to give myself the best chance possible - however still got a negative result.

Stopped smoking about five years ago.

Starting to drink two litres of water a day and starting to feel and look like a water whale!!!

Trying to have five pieces of fruit or veg per day, dont really know what else I can do to make it happen....

If any one has any handy hints or tips they would be greatly appreciated.

Good luck to you all having treatment or about to have treatment, may all our dreams come true.

Twiggy

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hi Twiggy

Sorry you're feeling down hun.  I'm not sure if I can give you any hints that you don't already know as I'm relatively new to all this.  I'm on my 1st go but have been told that acupuncture really helps.  Have you tried?
Did the docs give you any clues as to why your attempts failed?  I'm also taking vitamins per the Zita West book.  Our problem is with DH sperms so he's also on vits/chinese herbs and is due to have acupuncture.

Hope you're feeling better - we're all fighters and we'll get through these tough times together - your time will come babe  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Sending you bubbles

Luv Cass
xx

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Cassidy

Firstly wanted to wish you good luck with your treatment, will keep everything crossed for you.

Havent tried accupunture yet however its my next gamecard!!

Have also got Zita West book so shall have a trowel through and get my some some vitamins.

Thank you for your advice

Best Wishes Twiggy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hiya

Just wanted to also recommend acupuncture.........I've had 2 cycles of ICSI - first one we didn't have brilliant quality embies  -and although we got a BFP, this pregnancy was not viable.

Before my next cycle I started acupuncture - and found it extremely relaxing - who can say if it helps or not, but I am now 29 weeks pregnant after my 2nd cycle and had excellent grade embies - with 3 frozen this time.

My other half also took wellman tablets this cycle to try and improve his sperm.

Good luck - I hope you find that missing answer and get a BFP very soon.

Kim
xxx

·
Registered
404 Posts

Hi!!!

I agree with the acupuncture! I have not yet had results from our human pin-cusion sessions but many friends have reported great results for both male and female infertility! We are crossing everything for ourselves and you too!!!

We also only eat organic, drink little alcohol, have no caffeine ( i.e no tea, coffee...even decaf, or chocolate in any form!!!) and try to have not too much sugar!!! Its hard!!!

Try reading "natural solutions to infertility" by Miralyn Granville ( not entirely sure of the spellingf of her name but you get the idea!!!

No real luck yet in terms of a pregnancy (failed IUI and been trying naturally for 5 years! ) BUT our hospital and various other check ups show our health continues to improve.

Best of luck hunny,

love Tinx x

·
Registered
129 Posts
I also am a true believer in accupuncture. I also took marylin glenville vitamins. I am sure these helped contribute to our bfp.

Hope this helps

Love Emma xxx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.