Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
older lady
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi anyone done 1st time ivf at 51 years old, with doner eggs, it is now or never, as it has been put off for 6 years due to illness, and moving we have had 5 missed miscarriages, looking for advise

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hi anyone done 1st time ivf at 51 years old, with doner eggs, it is now or never, as it has been put off for 6 years due to illness, and moving we have had 5 missed miscarriages, looking for advise
Hi @ozziechick
I dont think I have any great advice, only to try to relax as much as you can. I used the Zita West mindfulness app and found it helpful to switch off before bedtime. Also, stay hydrated. I drank loads of water in my first few weeks. Wishing you the best of luck with your treatment. We used donor egg too and it was the best decision we ever made.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I recommend downloading a free online magazine on fertilityroad they published a few weeks ago. The magazine is dedicated to IVF DE, includes 70 pages with articles written by top European experts in IVF DE. All the best on your journey.

Reactions: PDream1980

·
Registered
106 Posts
Wishing you ladies the best of luck . Im
43 and starting my first ivf cycle this month . It may be I have to move to donor egg but giving my own eggs a shot first , literally !
Please keep us updated and wishing you success ☺☺☺❤

1 - 7 of 7 Posts