Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've been taking baby aspirin during my IVF cycle, the hozzy said it wouldn't hurt. I had ET on Saturday, should I carry on taking it?

Leni x

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Hi There,
I to have been taking baby asprin, My DR told me to start taking it 1 month before I start stimming... he also said to take pregnacare as well. and eat a high protien healthy diet.....

Cheers

Tinks

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
Hi Leni,

I've been taking baby aspirin too upon the advice of my clinic.  I also had ET Saturday.. I asked if I should continue to take it and they said I should.

Good luck - fingers crossed for both of us.
Petlamb x

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hi grils just to re-assure you further.

Think I read somewhere that Asprin is recommended to take in the early stages of pg for girls who have miscarried.

Helps the blood flow apparently.

Barbara

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your replies girls. I've started taking it again today.

You have really reassured me. This 2ww is going to drag though..... I'm bored already ;)

Leni x

·
Registered
5,661 Posts
Hi Leni,
I am 10 weeks pregnant and I still take baby asprin (I think I stop at 12 weeks). You should check with your dr though if you're not sure...everyone is different.  Good luck to you.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Phew! - I'm glad to hear it's not dangerous in pregnancy.  I gargled some last week when I had a cold (soluble aspirin works wonders for a sore throat) and then remembered I was only allowed paracetamol.  Still, I didn't swallow any and can't have absorbed very much.

Leni and petlamb - good luck with your 2wws.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts