Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just wondered if anyone can help please!
I am d/r at the moment and due to have my first blood test monday to check progress, then my baseline scan on the Wednesday.  My question is, my AF has only arrived today on cd30, and I know it's quite likely to last at least a week, so will I still be able to have my baseline scan if still have AF??  And will that mean moving to stimms will be delayed if still bleeding too?

Many Thanks for your help!
Kelly x

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Kelly, mine was delayed by about 4 or 5 days too.  I was still bleeding with my first couple of scans.  I started injecting on about day 6ish of AF even though i was still bleeding.  You'll find AF goes for a bit longer too but dont worry about that - mine went for about 9 days but i'm told this is normal.  good luck

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi Kelly

Just saying Hi and good luck with the tx - I had my tx at Bourn Hall and now I'm expecting twins from the first cycle!!  You're sure in good hands!!  Are you going for blastocysts?  I can't believe the difference they make to the statistics and they worked for us first time!

Sorry but I'm not sure what they do if you're still bleeding when your BL scan is due as I had stopped a couple of days before.

Take care
Kate xxx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts