Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies

Hope you don't mind me dropping in. I am hoping to start IVF @ Lister in next couple of mnths and was wondering if there was an IVF beginners guide anywhere on this site. Simply a guide as to what happens when, how long the cylce takes (although i know this will vary from person to person) and what to expect!

Thanks in advance

Nat  :)

·
Premium Member
4,610 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
:)Hi Pam and Nat,

I am completely new to this!  I am about to start my first cycle of IVF on 3rd Aug and even before I have started was getting a bit nervous of what to expect!  I have read through the article that you posted and found it very informative.  I have only looked on this site today and it is amazing how it makes you feel to read other's experiences and realise that you do not need to guess things when you are all providing excellent information and experiences here!  Well done to everyone and Good Luck too!

Cameron :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi Cameron,

Welcome to fertility friends and good luck with your forthcoming IVF. I am currently on my 2nd cycle and ready for the hills at present but wont it be worth it if it is positive.

Keep your chin up and think of a positive outcome.

Karen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.