Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Girls,

Just looking for some advice really (and probably clutching at straws) but just wondering, for any of you that got your BFP through an IVF cycle, were your ovaries sore after ET and remained that way until you got your positive result?  The reason I ask is because I fell pregnant on my last IVF cycle back in April and one of the noticeable symptoms I had was my ovaries got sorer after ET which apparently is a good indicator of pregnancy (after having IVF).  Unfortunately I had a miscarriage at 9.5 weeks.  I am now on my 2ww of my second IVF - I had 2 blasts transferred on Monday of this week.  I have no major symptoms to date apart from dragging sensations on and off.  I have noticed that my ovaries aren't sore at all this cycle which makes me think it's hasn't worked. :(

Any advice?

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Hiya,

My ovaries were definitely not sore after ET or up until my OTD and I got a BFP.  Try and stay positive and just remember that every pregnancy can be different.

Good luck.

Stacey

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
my ovaries were sore from EC until about 6.5 weeks, now i just get an odd twinge but like stacey says everyone is different, also every tx is different and every pg also different. don't drive yourself mad trying to read into it, just stay positive  ^reiki^ ^hugme^

1 - 3 of 3 Posts