Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies

HELP, Sorry this is going to be a me post as I'm a bit worried.  Had EC yesterday and 6 of our 9 eggs fertilised which is great news.  I'm a bit worried now though as I've sort or started to spot.  Did anyone else bleed after EC?  It's more like the brownish kind of blood just before AF arrives (sorry tmi) though but I do feel like I'm getting AF pains.  We are due for embryo transfer tomorrow at 11am but I'm worried my period is going to start - is this possible?  If so what can we do?  Any advice would be much appreciated.

Very worried - again

Megan

·
Registered
133 Posts
hi,
i bled terribly after my e/c.and it was clotting the next day too (sorry tmi). i thought they wouldnt be able to put my eggs back. but i was told that it is because during e/c puncture holes are made in the vaginal wall (god knows why) and that is where it came from.
i told the doctor and he cleaned me up before putting the eggs back and removed the old blood  :-X. tell them tommorrow and they will check you out. you wont be having a period

the pain will be from the ovaries that have had a right old drilling. mine hurt for about 4/5 weeks after :'(

xxxxxxxxxxxx good luck

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Queen of Sheba

Thanks so much for the advice.  Advice from someone who has been through it is fantastic and you have put my mind at rest - DH is sitting next to me saying "I told you so".  Although I'll probably still worry till I get there tomorrow  :)

Thanks again

Megan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts