Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i am new i have a daughter she is 8yrs old took 6 yrs to concieve but got there in the end after 2 failed cycles of ivf i conceived on our own, i have now decided to have another go at ivf has time is running out i am 37 my DHis 43 does anyone know if success rates are better when you have already had a child, dont know if we are doing the right thing but we have to have one last try i would love my daughter to have a sibling but if it dosent work i know i am very lucky to have her  love to all sharon

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hi Sharon,

Welcome!  I also did IVF a few years ago and have a healthy 2 year old son.  I am about to embark on another go at it as we know this is what worked for us in the past.  Many people have said that one has higher success having already had a baby.  Best of luck to you!

Foxey :)

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
HI Aggy,

I was told that if you have already had a child then the chances were higher - good luck,

Suzy

·
Registered
910 Posts
Hello aggy,
welcome to ff.my dh and i are in the same situation as you,we have heard we have a better chance of conceiving because we have had a previous child were due to to start our 1st ivf at the of this month fingers crossed to us both and everyone  else on ff.
lots of love and luck
jane1 ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts