Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies!

I am confused this morning, i shall explain.................

I am on day 22 of down regulation on suprecur injections due to be scanned fri 24th, i seem to have woken up to some bleeding today without any warning whatsoever ??? i have mild a/f pains and its quite light.

Is this normal? Will my treatment be abandoned.........again! I can call hospital but would have to leave a message as they are only there mon-fri, and i am going up monday to ent dept so i could pop across and see them.

But just for piece of mind i wondered if anyone can help???

Thanks x

Zoe x

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi ZoeB!
I was wondering if you had started your cycle yet. I not sure because I am not a nurse but when I was down regulating they want you to get AF before the first scan so your E2 levels will be low and your lining will be thin before they start stimulation. I am not sure if it is the same since our drugs are different, For my first scan, I had to be on the lupron for at least 12 days and have got my period before they would do the scan. So it sounds similar to me but I am sure Mel or Jennette will know for sure. I can't believe it but my cycle in back in August/Sept worked, I am 10w5d today! I will be looking out for you now that I know you have started treatment. What board are you on? Sending you all the best for your cycle and hope you get a BFP ^reiki^! Love Dixie :-*

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its ok ~ panic over! LOL

I caled fertility clinic yesterday cause i was only stewing over it, and got number for senior midwife, who really didn't know what i was talking about, she called one of fertility nurses who was on call and she reassured me it it ok and it happens and its better now and all over by friday when i am being scanned, so i was happy again last night.

It did get me down a bit and i did have a few tears yesterday, cause i just pressumed it was a bad thing and treatment would be abandoned, and back to teh bottom we go, you all know how it is!

DH went on stag do last night, woke me up at 4:30 am, two of his mates stayed (mmmm they looked attractive this morn!) me & best mate stayed in with indian and watched that grease mania thingy.

Chat to ya all later & thanks x

Zoe x

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Hi Zoe,

Sorry myself or Jeantte didnt get back to you yesterday and i am glad you managed to get in touch with a fertility nurse.

As myself and Jeanette are not fertility nurse trained it would be very hard for either of us to answer your question anyway and probably would have took some research, although i did IVF i always had to have AF before i started down regging but some of the girls on here have AF during there tx so its all different.

I am glad things are all ok though - i can understand your anxiousness in wanting to get it all clarified.

Sorry we couldnt help but all the very best of luck.

Mel

x x

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would just like to thank you for messages x

Zoe x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.