Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Wonder if someone can help, I've had sore boobs since starting on the cyclogest but day by day the soreness has got less, I am now on day 6 of 2ww and they hardly feel sore atall. Is this the start of af?? whats going on?? When do womens boobs normally get sore when they fall pregnant?? I know the cyclogest can make your boobs sore but I am still taking it an the soreness has gone?? If you think this is bad news, please tell me.

Love Hollie

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
hollie
hun everyone is different i didnt have sore boobs and i got bfp so try not to worry hun wishing you all the luck in the world for your test sending you some ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
love always lilly xxx

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hollie,

I'm on day 8 after IUI and also on cyclogest and my boobs have been sore since i started injecting but yesterday got loads better but my friends whos a nurse just told me could just be coz body is adjusting to the drugs. I was also panicing over this but i think we just have to sit it out! AARRRGGGGGHHHHH She said the same a Lily - everyone is different and until you get af or -ve theres no definate way to tell.

Good Luck
Linzi xx

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hi Hollie

I never got sore boobs on the pressaries, I did feel nausea, all 3times, 3rd time got BFP.

Good Luck
SUZ
XXXX

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks girls, had a good cry this morning because I keep thinking its over and I'm only on day 6, I'm not coping with this waiting game atall!! :'( It driving me round the bend!!!

Love Hollie

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hi Hollie

you really can't second guess the side effects of drugs, pregnancy or af - in my experience they are all so bloody similar!

I had sore boobs this time following ET and cycolgest but they eased off only to come back with avengence the day before testing. I was soooooo sure it hadn't worked and drove my DH mad with negative thoughts. i was wrong. We got a postive last week.

You can't tell so stop worrying (easier said than done, I know!)

love Helena

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.