Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
i am just starting ivf again had it 9yrs ago but it failed concieved naturally 4 months later my DD is 8 yrs old not sure wether i want to go through it all again but worried i might regret it later in life if i dont, we have wanted another child for along time now but it just hasent happend again. we decided to go for ivf and have felt very positive about it up until a few days ago when i started to have second thoughts does anyone else have these feelings, i dont want to dissapoint my DD has she is excited thinking she might have a brother or sister i really cant decide what to do any advice from anyone!
                        love sharon :-\

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hi Sharon

I think its quite natural to have second thoughts.

I felt quite apprehensive before I started (only about two weeks ago).  I dont think it was that I really doubted I was doing the right thing but I felt a bit scared.

Once you get going you will feel a lot better about it.

Me and my dh are taking one day at a time and this seems to help us to cope with it all.

Good luck.

susie

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi Aggy

Welcome to FF  ^wave^

I too like you have a dd, I have occasionally had second thoughts, as i am sure many other women here have.  We are putting ourselves through so much, but i think most will agree that the end result if a positive one makes everything worthwhile.

Emma x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts