Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Does anyone know who manufactures MERIONAL in the UK? I've tried googling but come up with nothing relevant.

I've been prescribed this for the stims (I was on this first IVF/ICSI cyle and stimulated really well, on my last cylce i was on something else and didn't stim half as well, so maybe it's the drugs who knows. My consultant did say we all respond differently to diff drugs so.....

anyway i am rining round trying to get quotes to try and save some money, turns out most places are saying it has been discontinued. Called my clinic in a panic and they said oh yes, we have some, obviously they will charge me for the privilege........ £18 per ampoule and i need 78 ampoules....(this is on top of the Buserelin to down reg and the Gestone for the 2WW and the HCG injection...... ::)

sorry this is so long, i am i a panic.......has anyone else used this drug knows where i can get hold of it???  :-\

thanks you so much for reading this

tango
xxxxxx

·
Premium Member
4,610 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I work for a company that supplies drugs for IVF, ICSI etc. Merional was discontinued approx a year ago. Your clinic may have some but the expiry date may be quite soon and they may find it very difficult to get hold of some more. If you would like to call me tomorrow I will find out who the manufacturer was and give you there details. I hope this is some help to you,
Rgds
Paula

Post edited by Admin. We do not allow phone numbers or emails on the site. Please use the private message system.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks so much for your all your help. my clinic does have some in stock so i am going to have to bite the bullet and cough up their exorbitant prices as it's the only way to get my hands on it!!

Paula - thank you for your help, if you do have the manufacturer's name i would be really grateful, can you email me with your phone number, thank you

tango :)
xxxxxx

post edited, e-mail address removed please use the private message system for sharing contacts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.