Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this may seem stupid or even obvious, I recieved my drugs last week and the only one that was in need of placing in fridge was the pregnyl (it arrived in seperate box with ice pack).  I was just wondering if everyone has kept all there drugs in fridge or just some, as I have read all info and packaging inside and out and nothing says to keep infridge just to keep below certain temp and to keep dry.

I guess I dont want to ruin them, they are in cold room (good enough as fridge) so does it matter??

Mel

·
Registered
371 Posts
Mel

I kept my pregnyl and FSH (menopaur, gonal-f, puregon etc) in the fridge but the nasal spray is not to go in the fridge.Don't worry if they haven't been in the fridge as they are fine for about 21 days not being in there. Actaully reading the rest of your post a cold room is probably even better for the FSH drugs as they won't be too cold when you incject them then.

Sounds like you are doing the right thing
Megan

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
phew thanks for that Aussiemeg, was worried I may have caused some prob with them, I may just stick them in container in fridge apart from my Synarel spray,
thanks for replying so quickly.

Mel (sweetielol) xx

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Mel - Gonal-F can go in the fridge but Menopur doesnt need to, or the Synarel. The Pregnyl should but as we don't live in a hot country they should all be fine for a good while.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.