Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope that I am being really silly here, but I am really worried that I have wrecked my chances of my embryos sticking by using a hot water bottle. I had read somewhere that it was good to lay one across you after ET but now I have read lots to the contrary. I was feeling really positive before. Please help!
Thanks
Emma

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi

I'm not sure I can help you (not started IVF) but my acupuncturist said that using a heated wheatbag was good as it "warms" the womb & encourages embryo to implant....

Slightly different situation I know but heated wheat bag & hot water bottle similar I spose !

Wishing you loads of luck & sticky vibes ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Take care
Natasha

·
Registered
256 Posts
Emma

I read that a baby can't grow in a cold tummy and you should keep it warmish. I think lovey that if they are going to stick they are going to stick and there is not a lot that you could do to shift them.

Hope everything works out for you, try not to worry although I know that is easier said than done.

xx

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi Emma,

I can understand how worried you must be, but the embryo is so small I'm sure it would not be able to affect it.  There is so much information in magazines and newspapers about what to do for the best, but the honest truth is that no one really knows!  The best thing you can do is carry on as normal and hope that everything works out for the best!

Wishing you the best of luck.

Chickety

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.