Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me?

Have just had a third failed IVF cycle, second full cycle. This time no frosties so only one remains from first cycle. Have growing chocolate cyst in or on my only ovary. Previously been on prostap between cycles to minimise cyst growth, but still had breakthrough bleeding. This time consultant has put me on the pill to decrease chances of bleed.

Am hoping that we can have one last attempt at getting fresh eggs will see consultant some time in August. What I cannot find out from my literature is how a cycle works if you are on pill not prostap/synarel/buserelin - one of the LHRH analogues?  Does anyone else know? 

Thanks
Becky C

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Becky

I cant help with ur question re the pill

but just wanted to say welcome to fertility friends

Am sorry to hear of ur previous unsuccessful treatments of ivf

Like your self i have severe endo only one ovary which had endometriomas on/in it and just had an op for that.

If ever u fancy a natter come and check out the Endo thread

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php/board,9.0.html

or feel free to IM me direct

Hope that someone can help with ur question honey and i hope the next cycle gets u lots of lovely eggs

Best wishes
Emilyxx

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Emily.  Will keep fingers crossed someone knows the answer and in the meantime join the endo thread. Been a rotten day with endo pain, so cheered me that someone had read my question at least. Thank you.
Becky Cx :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hiya Becky

I am due to start my first icsi/ivf cycle late Aug/early Sept and my consultant said I will be starting off by taking the pill for 3 weeks starting on my 5th day this is to stop your natural cycle so the Doctors are in control ...............

I was puzzled also.

Hope you have better luck next time

Take Care
Emma x

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Emma and Molly. That has really perked me up and reassured me. :)

Good luck to you both. ^goodluck^ Let's hope we all hit the jackpot.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

BeckyX

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.