Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - small quick Qs.
I start IVF with ICSI and TESE next month. I have slight PCOS - other than that ok (I think!). But basically no sperms except in a biopsy - where there were a few that woke up after a bit

I seem to be having one inj. on day 21 and then several smaller ones after p starts, a week later.

but No sniffing!

They have said whoel process should take 4-5 wks

1. Everyone else seesm to be sniffing - not really bothered either way - but is there anything I should know?! Is one way more effective that another??

2. ahead of starting - is there anything me and hubbie should and shouldnt be doing. We are taking vits, and me folic and asprin

3. FinallY!!!! Silly Q but....Can I excercise (gym/ cycling) as normal throughout IVF?

Sorry for daft Qs!

thanks SO much!

·
Registered
856 Posts
Please see my comments in your text:

caz1 said:
Hi - small quick Qs.
I start IVF with ICSI and TESE next month. I have slight PCOS - other than that ok (I think!). But basically no sperms except in a biopsy - where there were a few that woke up after a bit

I seem to be having one inj. on day 21 and then several smaller ones after p starts, a week later.

but No sniffing!

Injections are more user friendly to some people as it is only one per day instead of several sniffs.

They have said whoel process should take 4-5 wks

1. Everyone else seesm to be sniffing - not really bothered either way - but is there anything I should know?! Is one way more effective that another??

See above

2. ahead of starting - is there anything me and hubbie should and shouldnt be doing. We are taking vits, and me folic and asprin

No smoking, no drinking. Otherwise nothing else is proven to affect the cycle.

3. FinallY!!!! Silly Q but....Can I excercise (gym/ cycling) as normal throughout IVF?

Only in moderation, like everything else.

Hope this helps!

Peter
Sorry for daft Qs!

thanks SO much!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts