Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I haven’t posted on here in a very very long time, but I’m just wondering if anyone has done IVF in Cyprus and has any recommendations of clinics, or any advice in general?

Little bit of background:

• I found out around 2014 that both my Fallopian tubes were blocked- had to have them both removed
  • Did 4 rounds of IVF in the UK and finally fell pregnant with my Son- had him in July 2019
  • Husband is in the military and we are currently posted to Cyprus- we have been here since October 2020 and we think we have around 9-10 months left here

Since we had our son we have been discussing whether we ever try again for a sibling. Financially it was out the question really in the UK, especially as it took 4 rounds the first time. However now that we are here, and have managed to save a bit of money during our posting, we have been thinking about it again and we think we do want to look at trying whilst we are here.

I would be so grateful if anyone has any advice or experiences of IVF in Cyprus, as Googling is a bit of a minefield and it’s hard to work out what is a genuine review sometimes.

Thanks in advance 😊 xx

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We are looking at Cyprus, there seems to be a lot of conflicting reviews on clinics there. Seriously looking at Team Miracle, but read that although they really know their game, they appear to have some very dodgy practices & the administration is a bit sketchy to be kind.
However the people who have used them say that they do get results.
I would like to find out if there is a really good reliable honest clinic to deal with, either in Cyprus or anywhere else that treats over 50s
Yes I’ve been finding very mixed reviews which makes it hard doesn’t it, as you don’t know who you can and can’t trust. I think I have looked at that one too, and lots of others. I am in the same situation in wanted to know if there is a good, reliable and honest clinic. I’m hoping someone can offer some advice and experience soon!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts