Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies,

I've posted on the Poland thread but haven't had a response as yet. I'm so impatient aren't I!! Just wonderiing if any ladies are currently being treated at Invimed, Warsaw or any other clinic in Poland at the moment or recently or in the past. Would love some support, comments, advice about the IVF/ICSI treatment. I have my initial appt on 6th May with Dr Anetta Karwarka so I am excited and nervous at the same time as I will be going to the Ist appt on my own as Dh looking after Ds who's at school. 

Thanks
Cat xx 

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
hi
I had IVF at Gdansk..the clinic was very modern compared to what I have seen here but to be honest communication wasnt great
I wasnt lucky..just about managed to get 2 follicles and they were lost before retrieval...its hard to say whether it was anything to do with the clinic or my age
The doc there said I had a good chance despite my age..we then put our name down for eggshare there and, one year later have heard nothing
I kept in touch with a Polish girls there who asked the doc what was going on and they have apparently "LOST" our records
Not a great experience really, which is why we are now going to Spain (however we still havent succeeded..think we are cursed)
Nikki

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Cat,

I have sent you an IM.

Sasha xxx

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Nikki,

Thanks for replying to my message.Sorry to hear about your experiences in Gdansk and it not working out, sounds like they didn't treat you very well. Hope you have better luck in Spain when you decide to try again. and you get that BFP!

Hi Sasha,

Thanks for your IM, I've replied to you

Cat xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts