Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

Ivf in Prague

5K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Lpatz 
#1 ·
Hi. Im looking for some advice. This is my last try at ivf. Ive just turned 44 and will be doing this with my own eggs and husbands sperm. We have a 5 year old with ivf in the UK. I spoken to 15 clinics over the past 5 months and ive narrowed it down. Has anyone used Pronatal plus, fertility port, gennet, gynem, prague fertility or ivf cube. Any help or advice would be amazing. I spoke to an agency medestilla but they want £150 to advise me what clinic to use in Prague. Pronatal plus, fertility port and Europe ivf use Medestilla so im kind of drawn to these as they maybe better.

#2 ·
I beleive Gennet is the most popular but have heard great things about fertility port as well.
Gennet do seem to have the edge on getting ladies succes whove had multiple fallers elsewhere.
There used to be a very active thread on here for ladies cycling at gennet. Sadly it seems to have dried up , I guess cause many have moved on with their babies
Best of luck x

#3 ·
Hi, I have no experiences with Czech clinics but I am happy with Polish IVF clinic from Gdansk, that is very close to Czech Rep. I would recommed emailing each clinic asking about treatment in your case, cost, time you will need, and their success rates but (!) considering your age and your factor. Getting info will help you compare and decide. In a clinic sends only general info, for me it's a first note saying about their customet care. Age 40+ requires expertice and experience, and plus your factor, and mentioned clinics might lack some experiences, procedures, or techniques. Hope this helps.

#4 ·
Hi, I tried one other Czech clinic with two unsuccessful (early miscarriages) with double donor FETs before switching to Gennet. I had success on my first try with Gennet and have An 18-month old son. We were unsuccessful again (chemical) in October but are planning on returning again in April.

#6 ·
Hi, I know this is an old thread, but stumbled on your post, and am in a similar situation. I was wondering what clinic you went with, and how your experience went?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.