Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I know this is my second posting in 2 days but DH and I are now thinking a little further ahead in the future. We have had one ICSI cycle at Institut Marques and once we use our frosties we can't really afford another cycle there. I would really like any advice on other clinics in Spain which offer egg donation but without a waiting list and which are slightly less expensive. I have been contacted by CREA in Valencia. Has anyone undergone treatment with them? If so I would love to hear from you. Ruth, if you are reading this e-mail, I'd particularly like to hear any feedback that you might have.

Thanks again,

Sasha B  ;D

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Can´t tell you about other clinics only my own!!! Do look at the CERAM website at www.ceram.es Cost is about 5400€ with ICSI but obviously doesn´t include flights and accomodation. Clinical pregnancy rate/live birth rate for last year was 52.3% If you want any other info, do e-mail me on [email protected] Don´t have waiting list at present.
If I hear anything regarding other clinics other than what is already on here will let you know.

Ruth

·
Registered
69 Posts
I am doing my tx at Instituto Bernabeu in Alicante (do a google for the website). They definitely do egg donation. They are very good and nice, and hopefully my next ICSI cycle there will be successful!  ^spin^

good luck wherever you end up

zuzzy

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sasha, there's lots of info/web site addresses and personal experiences of other clinics in Spain and elsewhere in europe on the www.ivfconnections.com threads. Suggest you look at those on WW (wondeful women) thread, and others which talk about the IVI chain of clinics in barcleona, Valencia and Madrid etc (cheaper than IM I understand). Also there's info on one thread about the Czech Republic (quite a bit cheaper than Spain and lots of blue eyed donors, apparently).

I'm off to Ceram myself, so will let you know how I get on!

Good luck,
Kitti

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dear Ruth, Zuzzy and Kitti,

Thanks for the advice and the websites. About to look those up now.  :)

Sasha

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi Sasah,

I have just replied to you under FET Institute Marques.
Kathy C

1 - 6 of 6 Posts