Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi girls i'm really sorry if this makes you feel queasy but i need to ask.

I just got my results of my ivf which were not a surprise  :(.

My AF started on Friday but its very very light compared to usual, is that normal? i expected it to be heavy because of the drugs thickening my womb lining more there would be more to lose if that makes any sense at all.  Another thing was on saturday i had a thing on my tampon looked like a big piece of chicken fat  :-[ (Sorry tmi) anyone else had that? it freaked me out.

love

Sam

·
Premium Member
2,882 Posts
I have just finished af after 1st failed ICSI,my af was very heavy,really horrible,and lots of clots sorry tmi.
If you are worried then maybe give your clinic a call and ask them.Sorry about your neg,its horrible isn't it xxx

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Sam
Sorry to hear about your negative cycle hun ((hugs)), with regards to your find on your tampon this is nothing to worry about sadly I frequently get such nasty delights when I have my AF. Its probably a good sign that its coming out of your system if you know what I mean. It would just be the lining of your womb and congealed blood.
I hope your IVF works next time, and you get your dream xx ^fairydust^

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you for the replies think i will ask my clinic think i must be dissapearing from the inside out lol.

yes it is nasty to have neg cycle.

fingers crossed for us all next time

sam

xx

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
Sam
really sorry about your negative cycle.  It's awful, I know.
I had lots of strange bits and clots coming out. I think it's quite normal after a tx cycle. The light bleed to start with is normal from using progesterone, it holds off the bleed but after you stop taking it you should get a full bleed eventually.  But call your clinic if you're concerned about the size or colour of anything.

Ideally I think you should use sanitary towels rather than tampons for this bleed if you can bear to. 

Take care, and a big hug
Claire x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.