Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could you please tell me if it is normal to see quite alot of the pessary coming out? have put in front end and have never used them before.

thanks

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
hi there,
Pessaries... hmmm cyclogyst YUCK... definatly comes back to haunt you !!!! your body asorbs the stuff it needs and unfortunantly the gel which is part of the pessary cant get asbored hence the lovely gooey stuff that revisits you during the day .... sorry was that TMI?

totally normal dont worry xxx

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hi Tracy,
I'm not a nurse but am also on those yukky things, and yes, it does seem like most of it comes out again! I find using a panty liner to catch the "discharge" v. helpful. Also I was advised to lie down for 20 mins or so after putting it in, as this is how long it takes to absorb the drug into yr system, then whatever comes out doesn't really matter.

Hope that helps a bit.
Lol, F x

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for your replies, was a bit concerned as ive got my et on tues! (the ones i have are like they are made of white wax.)

love tracey

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yup - that's the one! You might want to take a look at the other Cyclogest Pessaries thread on Ask A Nurse (sorry don't know how to put a link in) for some tips - actually some of it's quite funny ;D

Lol, F x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts