Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help please,

My TX was cancelled a week ago I was on puregon for a 8 days prior 200 and alos a daily anti ovulation.

I have woken up this morning in agony it feels like a throbbing stabbing pain on my right side ovary area,

what should I do I am in agony I am sitting here at work in tears.

·
Premium Member
8,291 Posts
Hi Tinks,

I'm not a nurse but would certainly suggest ringing your unit/Dr and getting it looked at.

Please dont sit there in pain - let them check you out.

^Cuddle^

Love

Debs xxx

·
Premium Member
16,348 Posts
You must call your clinic straight away.

Thats always the golden rule - if paracetemol doesnt clear the pain.

Sending hugs,
Tony,
xxx

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi Tinks78

You really must call your Clinic,Doctor or Hospital and get it seen too Hun.

Dont sit there in pain have it looked at.

Love maccie

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
dear tinks

please phone your clinic asap and get yourself checked out please, you shouldn't be in pain like this  ^Cuddle^
                              thinking of you stockportsun ^sunny^

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Ladies...
  Thanks for your concern xxx I cant even remember writing the message by the time I got to the Clinic I was a bit delirious!!!

What was causing my total agony was a mixture of blood and fluid in my Douglas pouch..... never met douglas but apparently he left his pouch behind!!! anyway once the fluid and stuff had been taken away, they tested it for and infections got the all clear this morning, I think why I was in to minds as to what to do is because I was frightenend they might cancel my next cycle xxx

Thanks anyway I am fine now a bit battered and bruised but totally ok, I have a meeting with DR on Tuesday am to discuss when we will start again.

Love to you all

Lisa xx

·
Premium Member
16,348 Posts
Hi Lisa,

So glad you are ok now :)

For those interested a douglas pouch is also know as the rectouterine pouch, its called the pouch of Douglas after the Scottish anatomist James Douglas (1675-1742) who explored this region of the female body and left his name attached to at least 3 other structural features in the vicinity.

I found that info here : http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=8503

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi tinks,

So glad you got the all clear from infections and feeling better.

Good luck Tuesday ^goodluck^

Take care

maccie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts