Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am doing my IVF in North America at the end of the summer and will have to start injecting myself in the course of the summer.  The IVF clinic walked me through the process several months ago, but it will have been a while, and I am most eager to go to a course which will refresh me on how to inject, etc.

My clinic in North America told me that they hold these and that they are open to all and said I would be able to find similar ones here in London.

Does anyone know of any?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi

I don't know but have you got a GP?  If you have, you could call the clinic in North America and talk through the amounts of medication and then your GP/nurse at the local surgery could show you how to mix and inject unless it's in pen form which is much easier?  DOn't know what else to suggest. Good Luck

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi. I don't know of any courses bit I'd imagine that you will have a lesson from your nurse before you start each drug.
Dawnx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.