Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have serious pain in my right ovary after egg collection on Tuesday, my clinic nurse has said that it is probably caused by the follicles filling with blood and there is nothing they can do.. (i have not been examined etc)

I'm sorry to question them but is that the case.... I am in agony I cannot standup straight and I'm worried.. should i still have embryo transfer on sunday??

Please help if you can.

Westies xx

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Westies

Im so sorry to hear you are in agony i would call the doctor hun and get checked sending you a big  ^Cuddle^ if you cant get doctor call hospital and tell them u are in alot of pain thinking of you hun

Love always lilly xx

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi Westies
Sorry to hear you are is so much pain, I also had very bad pains after my 2nd ec (at the end of my 2ww actually), so much so that I was passing out. After speaking to and being seen by my clinic I was then admitted to hospital. After a scan and a couple of blood tests I was told the same as you, that a couple of follicles were filling with blood. They didn't do anything for me just gave me very strong pain killers and observed me. Do speak to them again & if not speak to the hospital just to get checked out and reassured.
Good luck & I hope it eases soon ^Cuddle^
All the best

Andrea
x

·
Registered
391 Posts
Poor you Westie

My EC was agony and I felt dreadful with pain right up to the day before ET. Aside from all the discomfort I couldn't see how the ET would be successful.  I was told by the clinic that unless there was OHSS they always went onto ET.  However, you need reassurance for the pain, I'd agree with Lily and Andrea though, call back if you're not satisfied.  I don't wish to be melodramatic but a colleague of mine had pain recently after EC and it turned out that they had nicked an internal organ so if the pain's still there I'd be sure to pester until it was checked.

Fingers crossed you will have a better recovery today.

Hugs

Lolly X

1 - 4 of 4 Posts