Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

941 - 960 of 981 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
P.s. I have my first lab beta test tomorrow and find out results Tuesday, followed by confirmation from second beta.  Home POS tests have been positive but I am very cautious and don't want to jinx it.  My last pregnancy in Feb had a very low positive very slowly increasing and was not successful.  In addition to chemical pregnancies i have had 3 other clinical pregnancies which had good 6 week ultrasounds then ended by the 8 week ultrasound.  Trying not to get excited until at least 1st ultrasound at 6 weeks or better second ultrasound at 8 or 12 weeks as I've never got that far before...
Mostly that was with my own eggs which we know are old/prematurely failing so hopefully this process with donor eggs will yield better results in terms of hanging onto pregnancies (1st transfer in Feb was pregnancy but early loss).
It's a rollercoaster for sure and need lots of patience!  Too much patience sometimes :) !

·
Registered
182 Posts
BeenaEmpathy

Fantastic news!
So pleased for you and I fully understand you being cautious.
I’m praying that you will have your little miracle.
X

·
Registered
182 Posts
BeenaEmpathy
Thankyou for sharing your knowledge on the embryo grades.
It has helped me greatly, I would never have understood without your explanation.
You are very wise.

I hope that you are feeling well and keeping positive.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks Littlebab.  I appreciate your kind words.  I think about your journey and wish you the best with it!  I realized that I missed a question from you.  I'm sorry I don't know if the restaurant at Almirante has room service but it is just off the lobby and close to all rooms.  i ate there a bunch of times and liked the food and found the staff nice.  The food is nothing special for the price but is good and lots of options. I never got sick from it.  You can book the hotel off the major booking sites like booking.com.  They prefer if you book directly with them but I had trouble getting their website to work in my browser.  If you have long distance coverage you can just call them to book and ask them to email you a confirmation.  Most staff speak English and all seem nice.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Up the wolves - congratulations on being 16 weeks, amazing. You are approx 5 weeks ahead of me. I will be more confident once I have my 12 weeks scan. Hope you are feeling OK,? good to hear you have your BP under control. X

·
Registered
28 Posts
That's great that you are 11 weeks loupom!  Congrats and best wishes for your 12 week scan soon!  I am so nervous about my 6 week  4 day scan Tuesday!  Baby steps for me (No pun intended :))!

·
Registered
28 Posts
My scan at 6 weeks 4 days was mostly good.  Heartbeat at 121 bpm which is totally average for that timing.  Size of the embryo/fetus 4mm and gestational sack 1.2 cm was quite small for this stage but still within the range of normal, albeit way on the low end of normal.  Doctor says 1 mm is not far to have to catch up which can happen in as little as one day and all likelihood it will catch up over next 2 weeks.  A variance of 1 mm at 8 weeks isn't as big a deal anyway as it is in week 6. The embryo/fetus doesn't always grow consistently but as long as it keeps growing well to hit milestones that is great.  Hoping the little bean keeps growing well for my 8 week 3 day scan on July 15!  I need patience between now and the next scan!

·
Registered
182 Posts
BeenaEmpathy
That sounds good.
July 15 is a special day for me also.
I will pray for you.
Come on little bean, you can do it!

Xxx

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ladies
I’m just finishing with my mock cycle and starting the real cycle.

I’ve run out of progynova tablets and got a perscription from my Irish fertility clinic however the perscription is made out for more progynova than I need.
Does anyone know if I will be taking progynova after my transfer?
I don’t want to go to the expense of paying for extra progynova tablets that I do not need.

I can’t remember if I took the progynova with my treatment plan after my transfer?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Littlebab.  Yes I am still taking Progynova 4 weeks after the transfer.  Hope this helps and thank you for the kind words!!! 

Had a little bit of spotting last night in my sleep.  Seems to be clearing up now but I'm on bed rest (and let them know) per Spain's instructions.  I know it's normal but I am worried of course.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Thankyou BeenaEmpathy

I remember getting spotting at 6 weeks with my baby boy.
I think that that can be a good sign, little bean snuggling in I pray.

X

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Loupom,
Did you have your 12 week scan?  Hope all is well, thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way.
I have my 8 week (8'3) scan Monday.  Hoping to break our past patterns...and trying to think positive thoughts for us too :)
Hugs,
Robyn

941 - 960 of 981 Posts