Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Am currently on second and probably last try of iui as we found it has proved to be quite expensive, so we have decided to go through this one and then have one go of ivf. What I would like to know is, is there any way of finding out recent success rates of clinics as obviously would like to go for one which is quite high!!

Would appreciate any thoughts.

Thanks

Shazia
xxx

·
Registered
380 Posts
Hi Shazia

There is a guide produced by the HFEA which contains success rates for all the clinics so that would probably be a good place to start.  There is a link or reference to it on the homepage of FF.  I've managed to look at it online so you don't need to send away for it.

The only thing to bear in mind is that some clinics are good but have lower success rates because they take people who are older/with more severe problems/higher FSH etc while some clinics may get better results but may turn some people away.  All very confusing!!

I'd find details of one or two that sound promising and then see what people on here have to say about them.

Good luck!!  :)

Rachel xx

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will have a look, thanks very much Rachel
xxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.