Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well another day a new year is coming.. i feel free and know where were going now..
i went to see my ivf doc, to see if there is any chance if i could get p.g or any new drug out ,to help with me linning blood flow. due to still having 3 embryos left , there nothing the docs can give me to use the embryo.
i feel ive let them down. th doc asked me what im going to do next ,i told her we have gone for adoption her face was so so :eek: :eek: . shocked. ^eyes^ ^eyes^. but blank @ not happy with me.. but what can i do now huu nothing i feel in the 7 years . was a waste of time . i was not happy at all with them or the docs.. i felt like a number not person .it was like walking the green mile with feeling. i feel glad its over. but sad :( :'( :'(ive left 3 embryos there to perish . we was told to look for a surrogate but hay its like finding a needle in a hay stack... well we got some good news.. karen and to to all.. i phoned the sw last week and she told me it would be our last xmas on our own, and to have a good drink. im just waiting on getting a s.w... and we will have 6 home visits we did our preps in may time this year..come on 05 will be a better new year...well good luck karen on x coming home.
^reiki^ ^reiki^ .
dont know what i would have done with out you girls. cracked up..you have been so help full in my upsies and downs huggs and a big fat kiss xxxXXXxxx im still going to post because i feel its not over yet .i have my adoption to get on with and finish to be a mommy mummy hope soon take ..care you lot here. and all the luck in the world if its ivf or adoption ***** have a lovely xmas holiday.. *---= molly
http://www.superlaugh.com/cmas/superbad.htm

·
Registered
931 Posts
Hi Molly

Sorry to hear about your latest news  ^eyes^. It's no wonder you're feeling blue.
It's a year ago this week that our consultant told us they was no point in carrying on with ivf. I was heartbroken :'( and wondered what the future would hold now I was officially unable to make babies! But after the initial shock of that meeting and the crying and more crying, I realised the immense relief of getting off that rollercoaster. And to be honest, I've never looked back.
At the end of the day, nobody can accuse of not trying because we've done everything we can. I will always feel blessed to have created our embryos and carried (if only for a short time) inside me. That part of my life will be forever with me and part of me.

Now we must look to the future - we'll become very special mummies in the new year - specially chosen.

Take care and keep us informed
Best of luck,
thinking of you xx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts