Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 509 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy ^gossip^ and lots of ^fairydust^ to all

This was the last list on the old thread

RachelC27...................FET 13th Dec – BFP!!!!!
Diddy.........................FU 14th Dec
Josiejo........................Stims 15th Dec - Scan 23rd Dec -  EC 17th Jan 
Binkyboo.....................Appointment 23rd Dec - TX Feb
Jo1985.......................Appointment 4th Jan 2011
Julespenfold.................FU 4th Jan 2011
Sundancer...................TX 4th Jan 2011
PixTrix........................Baseline 10th Jan - EC 24th Jan 
Kitty..........................Baseline 11th Jan - EC 24th Jan
BevD..........................FET Jan
Mrs Thomas.................Tx Jan 2011
Queenie......................Tx Feb 2011
Daizymay....................Baseline 5th Jan – EC 24th Jan
LizG...........................Waiting 2nd NHS
JK1............................TX March/April
Bloobloo……….………….Baseline 29th Dec

please check it's correct, and copy/paste with the correct details if not  :)

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Good luck for Monday Josie you'll prob have gone by the time I arrive.

Almost there Kitty. Last one for me today and I can't wait then it will be the frantic wait for AF!

Thanks Marie, hope you're feeling well.

Hope AF is on her way Daizy.

Yay that is great Bloo, hope they are busy getting up to size.

Good luck with the weight loss Jo, it will be well worth it and you'll soon be starting again.

Hope you get going soon Sammy, def keep on top of them.

·
Premium Member
19,888 Posts
hiya all

i am reading just finding posting a little tricky at times

sammy i would deffo call them hun

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
just marking x good luck to all x

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Yeah nearly there pix, hope af behaves for you, I've got a feeling I'm just going to carry on bleeding now until baseline I hope that will be ok. I suppose the stimming will make it stop.

xx

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
thanks everyone for your advice, i spoke to jodie day before xmas eve all she could tell me was that i was in the holding box waiting for the dates to be given by the recipients nurse and they said that the recipient was atm doing trial run of drugs to thicken her womb lining, jodie said that it would be early in the new year so i'll wait until feb and then ring again i'm worried that if this treatment does not go ahead then i'll be 36 in july so too late to go anywhwere else coz they won't accept me to egg share was hoping to try and save more money so if unsuccessful with the eggshare i could atleast pay for further goes. i suppose what will be will be.

wishing you  all good luck with your cycles.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
when i went for planning appt in oct lorraine said i didn't need to take the pill, would this be because the recipient has no ovaries.

sorry to be a pest lol.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
hi all

just want to wish everyone good luck with app and tx. looking forward to see lots of bfp. ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^fairydust^
pix glad to hear your taking last pill today. glad to hear you and dh have made up.
josie hope the mixing goes well tonight.

afm dh has seen consultant and he says he needs op asap. so waiting now to hear when that will be. would be great if it is this month. don't no how soon the consutlants asap is.
treatment wise will cancel feb treatment and will wait now until dh has had op and is better and will then do treatment. will have to wait till dh can manage the journey to UHW and is able to produce a sample. so pleased that dh is gonna have op soon but feel a little dissapointed that tx will have to wait. might not post for a while but will check in and and see how everyone is getting on and will be looking for all those bfp.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Queenie, sorry to hear your news but I think you are doing the right thing waiting. What op does DH need - is it a discectomy or a fusion? Hope he gets his date soon so you can move forward. Take care of you both and of course we understand if you don't feel like posting for a while.

Mrs T x

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
thanks mrs t.
its a discectomy he having. he had this op 2 years ago this month on the same disc on the right and now it has gone on the left side.  i agree this is def the right decision just feel a little sad as not able to cycle now. i do worry about my age as will be 39 this year.

i will keep reading every now and then to keep an eye on you all.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Queenie, good that you both know what to expect from the op and that you don't have any doubts. You have every right to feel sad, angry even. Of course you'll be concerned about your age, I was the same when I had to take a break from treatment due to my surgery last year. I was worried because I have a  low AMH. Is yours ok?

I took a break from posting too but was forever reading up on you all waiting to get involved again.

Sending you big hugs x

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
thanks mrs t. my amh in dec 08 was 16.1 and oct 10 13.6 which JE said on the new guidelines is within normal range. thanks for the hugs. good luck with your tx.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Well I would have been a lot less worried with that AMH level. Thanks for the good luck, I need all the help I can get !

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
sorry you have to delay treatment again queenie and i hope your dh has his op soon and makes a speedy recovery so you will then be able to concentrate on treatment, good luck to you and hope to see you posting again soon.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
RachelC27...................FET 13th Dec – BFP!!!!!
Diddy.........................FU 14th Dec
Josiejo........................Stims 15th Dec - Scan 23rd Dec -  EC 17th Jan 
Binkyboo.....................Appointment 23rd Dec - TX Feb
Jo1985.......................Appointment 4th Jan 2011
Julespenfold.................FU 4th Jan 2011
Sundancer...................TX 4th Jan 2011
PixTrix........................Baseline 10th Jan - EC 24th Jan 
Kitty..........................Baseline 11th Jan - EC 24th Jan
BevD..........................FET Jan
Mrs Thomas.................Tx Jan 2011
Daizymay....................Baseline 5th Jan – EC 24th Jan
LizG...........................Waiting 2nd NHS
JK1............................TX March/April
Bloobloo……….………….Baseline 29th Dec
Queenie.....................Tx 2011

please check it's correct, and copy/paste with the correct details if not 

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi eveyone.
Thanks Kitty for the 'witch wish' - still no AF for me and I'm never late!!!
Kate1927 - I can totally relate to your comments. I went through my 1st IVF cycle in sept/oct too and it knocked me for six. Everytime I logged on to FF I cried too - it was just all too much and I had to log off for a few months - the beauty of this place, we all understand and there's always someone there when you're ready to bounce back. Onwards and upwards - goodluck!
Queenie - Hope DH's op & recovery is a speedy one. Every delay in tx is so devastating isn't it! I can totally relate to the age thing - for me turning 39 was horrendous. I logged onto the 40+success stories thread - that's given me a boost!
Daizymay

·
Registered
828 Posts
Queenie , so sorry to hear of your news.
I hope dh gets his op asap.
I know you must be feeling disapointed you have to delay tx, but I belive these things happen for a reason and maybe it just is'nt your time yet.
I am sure and ^pray^ when your time comes and dh is well you will get your bfp.

Big  ^hugme^
Skyblu.xxx

·
Registered
828 Posts
Ladies I hope you don't mind me posting this here.

Just wanted to let you know me and dh had a phone call yesterday and we are having our first home visit next Tuesday.
We only sent the adoption enquiry forms on the 22 of Dec and didn't expect to hear anything until around Feb or March!!!
I am so excited and very very nervous.

I hope you all get your dreams and hope to see many bfp on this site.
Best of luck girls
Skyblu.xxx

·
Registered
220 Posts
Wooohooo skyblu, That's fab news. When i saw your previous post it made me wonder how/what you were doing next? We cycled around the sametime last Oct - I remember reading your posts. DH and i have started talking adoption - time scales freak me out - not sure I could do it. Have you gone through soc serv or other agency like barnardos? I'd be interested to know?
Daizymay

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Aw Queenie its great the DH is going to get sorted, but can imagine how cheesed off you must be feeling about tx. I know that you are worried about your age but your AMH is good. I am gutted we aren't going to be cycling together. We'll have to sort getting together. I might be going to stay at the Celtic Manor again sometime during tx so if I do maybe I could sort meeting up with you.

Big hugs Kate. It really is a rollercoaster.

How are you doing Mrs. T?

Well your lining should be nice and thin to start stimms Kitty, then hopefully bleeding will stop and you can build up a nice lining.

Thay is wonderful news skyblu.

I am happy to have taken my last pill and glad to see the back of them. So now the AF wait has started

1 - 20 of 509 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.