x x x

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
wooo hooo !! 1st to post !! night all  ^hugme^

·
Registered
447 Posts
Hi everyone, hope you're all ok and looking forward to the weekend. I've just finished my cleaning and ironing so thought i'd pop on here for half hour (just to get a sit down!)

Sal, i'm glad you survived the ordeal! Just take it easy - and think positive thoughts ^reiki^ I'm sorry to hear you were poorly, but don't worry, you're not on your own - the twice i've been in hospital i was first in for the procedure and last to leave - i usually vomit for Wales if i've had anaesthetic  ^tmi^ and then have a bit of a fainty fit! Plus,  as i came round from my lap, i talked so much i gave the poor nurse ear ache, talked a glass-eye to sleep. God knows what i said! Hope it wasn't anything rude  ;D Such a needy patient!

Kara - have a fab weekend, drifting sounds great fun.

Andi - any news on the weight loss programme? How do i get a ticker thingy?

Spooks, did you call today and ask about going private?

I had a nice surprise in the post today - £150 bill for my ivf consultation that i haven't had yet! No new clothes for me this month!

Hi to all the other ladies i've not mentioned.

Moth xx

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
well thats a bit cheeky they will be billing you for treatment next! i will TRY and explain how to get a ticker!  if you go to tickerfactory.com you can make one  ..when you have made one you  copy it (you want the bb code)..then go to your profile page and to  -forum profile information-  and paste to your signiture box  :-\ not sure if that helps! lol

·
Registered
447 Posts
Cheers Miriam, thats really helpful - ill have a go now.

I see it's your birthday soon - got anything planned? x

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
only a big p##s up! before i get on the healthy wagon again!  ;D

·
Registered
447 Posts
Sounds good to me! I could do with a night out like that! will you go out in town?

Just tried the ticker thing but had trouble pasting it, not sure if it'll appear or not. x

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
whey hey ..your tickers fine! yep will be going into town for a late one.. its my sisters 35th 3 days before so there should be a few of us  :)

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Morning all, working from home again today! 

How are we all today?

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
I'm OK chick, taking it easy.  Feeling very negative but not in a really bad way, just can't entertain the idea that it could work and am focussing on letting my body recover from the procedure.

Have a lovely sleep.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Ohh hun i understand how you are feeling hun  ^hugme^ ^hugme^
But try and keep up the PMA. And i really think that ur eggs are now starting to settle in for the next nine months  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ :-* keep ur chin up !!!

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
morning ladies! keep resting sally .. i was aching and bloated for days after egg collection i suppose you had the same sort of thing done as you must of had some sort of needle in there to reduce those follies ..ebonie get to bed!  :)

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
I'm back to drinking masses of water, drinking pineapple juice and all the other good things so I know I am giving myself a chance.

Thing is, if eggy and swimmer were going to bond then it would have happened sometime on Wed so I suppose all I am waiting for now is to see if I get any signs of implantation.  :-\ :-\

Hey Miriam - thanks for that girl - good to know I am not reacting completely weirdly.  :)  how are you today?

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Hello miriam u are up nice and early  ;D
I am going soon i dont mind so much as  i am not in work till tuesday so got plenty of time to catch up lol

Oh sal  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ u make sure u rest up hun !!!

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
i know im up early for me  ;D i gotta go get my nails done i broke one yesterday ..i get a lift there but will walk home..! might finish tidying the garden then if the weather stays ok!

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Your day sounds more exciting than mine then Miriam.  ;D

Em, get some sleep chick, you're gonna be shattered otherwise.  ^hugme^

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Lol sounds like a good day planned !!
I have to go to bed lol get up pick jack up, Go to the cemetary its hubbys sisters birthday today so got to put some flowers on her grave  :(.
Then take hubby to club hes going earlier tonight ^bigbad^ lol then i think once jack is in bed i will be cracking open a bottle of wine lol thats my day planned oh yeah i have to cook food as well.
Isnt my life exciting  :eek:]
I will go now sal thanks hun
I suppose im just being to nosey now lol

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
right im off be back later! lol  ^hugme^

1 - 20 of 608 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.