Premium Member
19,888 Posts
popsi

how are you today hun?

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Kara

I ok.. still a bit teary though  ^idiot^, i dont like being like this !!!

How are you ? did not know you were injecting so soon, are you doing a medicated FET now then, what sort of dates are you looking at approx ?

·
Premium Member
19,888 Posts
aww hunni, it does get emotional i sometimes think im numb to it all

yeah start down reg today for a medicated fet, baseline 13th june and et week commencing 30th june(IF WE MAKE BLAST)

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Ands - Oh hun, please don't give yourself a hard time for being sad, you're totally allowed to feel rubbish!!!  Big big  ^hugme^ coming your way and also to spooks  ^hugme^ - you girls are always so strong and supportive to me, it breaks my heart to think of you having a tough time.  ^Cuddle^  I bet once you actually get going you will find the strength to focus.

Kara - How was the wedding chick?  You looked like a real lady in the piccie you sent me.  :)

Em & Miriam - really glad you had a fun time bowling.  Next time you go I'll try and come along so Jack can really see someone who is completely [email protected] at it!  ;D

Andi - how are you feeling hunni or is that a stupid question?  I suspect so.  Well I will have my fingers firmly crossed for you and hope that tomorrow goes well and that the wait it as painless as it can be.  ^hugme^

Cat - great to see you back, glad you had a good holiday.  Your plans for the summer sound really sensible, wish I could chill a bit more but maybe that's more to do with the fact that I haven't really had tx yet.  The first one barely counts - was rubbish.  ::)

Crazy - how's things honey?  Hope all is progressing well.

Now I KNOW I have forgotten someone...... :-[  Hope you are ALL ok, I send you masses and masses of  ^reiki^

AAM - well yesterday improved as it went on.  We went to Hampshire to visit my friend.  Was a bit disappointed bc her BF was there and whilst he is nice enough he annoys the hell out of me as it means I don't even get to speak to her properly as he is so clingy.  So I was sulking, Karen was fed up and we had driven 2.5 hours for seemingly no good reason  :mad: Anyway thankfully the weather forecast was proved wrong and it didn't pour with rain the whole day so we got to get out and about a bit and by the time we left I was less miserable.

·
Premium Member
19,888 Posts
i can't imagine you sulking lol

wedding was ok, drank lots, danced lots and ate lots

feeling a little hungover now well a lot lol

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Oh trust me, I sulk with the best of them  ^furios^

Plenty of water today then to cleanse you ready for the drugs!  ;)

·
Premium Member
19,888 Posts
ah yeah the drugs, feel kinda funny to be doing it, i remember when it was such a massive thing now well i hope i don't forget

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
You won't - we'll remind you  ;D

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
sal - thank you honey xx but i am ok really, just a "moment of madness" LOL will be ok soon i am sure, xx sorry that you did not have such a great visit yesterday, but as you said the weather turned out ok in the end and you had a few hours out xx

kara - we will poke you to remind you to do your jabs honey dont worry lol x

Andi - whoo hoo !! drug free day for you today hun  ^reiki^ enjoy it

well as for me i having a chill out day and still in my P.J's  ;D, DH has taken dog for a walk so i have been scrubbing my kitchen, cooker and everything.. cleaning is very theraputic and its all sparkling now  ;D till they come back with 2 muddy feet and 4 muddy paws I expect LOL !  so got 50 wedding invitations to make now as they have to be posted tomorrow, and tonight I am off out for a meal with DH and my mum, its postponed from last week for my birthday as my mum was to ill to come then, and its our anniversary on Tuesday.. so double celebration.

I have headache from too much wine last night lol.. looks like i will have one tomorrow too  ;D

right i supposed to be working not  ^gossip^ but no doubt be back sooner than i should lol.. be glad when my laptop connected to net so i can work and talk at the same time lol.. hopefully tomorrow

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Ands - is your mum completely over that horrible infection now?  I too am still in my PJs but I'm slobbing in front of the TV rather than cleaning  ;D  Karen was planning to mow the lawn but it started to rain so that plan was shelved.  :p

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
sal - she is okish, not completely over it, still very weak but getting there slowly thankfully  ^pray^, John did our lawn early this morning so at least that is done now, but yep its raining her too and he is complaining that it will be growing again by tomorrow LOL !!

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
I suggested we get a goat or a sheep but it wasn't greeted with enthusiasm!  ;D

·
Premium Member
19,888 Posts
bath done

head hurts still and belly is yuck

i can;t possibally tell you what happened after the bath lol........

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
As I'm having lunch, probably best if you spare me the details.  ;D

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Kara, your pic was very girlie .... you looked great :)

And, there's a bummer with your laptop <a href="http://plugin.smileycentral.com/http%253A%252F%252Fwww.smileycentral.com%252F%253Fpartner%253DZSzeb008%255FZN%2526i%253D7%252F7%255F1%255F116%2526feat%253Dprof/page.html" target="_blank">
SmileyCentral.com
hope you sort it tomorrow, are you going wireless? Enjoy your meal out with your Mam tonight.

Sal, glad to hear your trip wasn't a total waste of time, shame about the gooseberry though.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
pmsl about the gooseberry.. if that was jeff i would of kicked him out for a few hours! wheres this kara pic.. PLEASE can i see!  :)

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Where is everyone?  My beloved has gone out to visit her friend (the one with breast cancer) so Barney, Bess and I are lonely.  :-\

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
im here sall how are you ?

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
hello... i am here too.. just got back home from lovely meal and a few wines, so feeling full up and a little tipsy lol ... how are you all x

1 - 20 of 881 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.