Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to Fertilityfriends and would like some advice from anyone out there who has had IVF at the Bridge Medical Centre.  I have a daughter through IUI which worked on the second attempt.  We are trying again and have so far had 2 failed IUI's, so we are considering IVF because of my age nearly 39.  I am a little worried about going for IVF as the process is different, I have not had much experience of clinics that perform IVF and would like some advice.  Is there anyone out there who uses Mid Sussex Fertility Clinic and Bridge Medical Centre to have their IVF who can advice me of the process etc?  I am not sure what questions to ask please help.

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Hi,

Welcome to FF.

You might find it useful to post in the IVF thread.

Where in W Sussex are you? I am in Brighton.

Good luck and take care,

xx

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi Be

Welcome to FF.  the site has been amazing , there is always support when you need it and the information is mind blowing.  Any queries you have the threads are usually ther it is just finding them or starting a new one.
sorry no experience with the clinics you mentioned we are going to Guys.
Where in W Sussex are you.  I am near Haywards heath.

Good luck

love lshack xx

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dear All

Thanks for your replies.  I am from Crawley.  And Sue, yes I found the sight, thanks for your help.  Not use to message boards so took a bit of time to reply.
I have an appointment next week to discuss the next step regarding IVF so I will find out hopefully more information of the process.  If anyone no anyone out there who uses mid sussex fertility please let me know.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Hi Be

Someone who uses The Bridge is currently away this week, sure she'll reply when she gets back from sunning herself!  :)

good luck next week

Love Sue
xxx

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Hi girls,

Not sure if any of you will be interested but I am a member of a Brighton based support group. We meet every 6 weeks at someone's house and it's a very friendly environment in which you can meet others in a similar situation and discuss tx, swap advice etc. If you would like more details feel free to PM me.
xx

·
Registered
688 Posts
Be, This is a belated reply to your request for information about the Bridge Centre andd Mid Sussex as I have only just found your thread.

I live in Horsham and I have had 2 ICSI cycles through Mid Sussex Fertility Service (private treatment cycles as we don;t qualify for NHS) in conjunction with Bridge, and this year we transferred to being treated just by Bridge Centre and had 1 cycle with them.

I am happy to let you know my experiences, but as some months have gone by since you posted your thread, can I ask how you are getting on? Are you a private patient or NHS?

Hope all is going well for you.

Ermey
x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.