Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:(
hi
Can anyone help as Im feeling pretty lousy today!
Ive managed to come down with a sore throat and a cold! I dont know how any germ has got past all the vitamins Ive been taking - i hardly ever get colds, so feeling really fed up!
Due to start injecting tomorrow - does anyone know what cold medication is safe to take while on tx
thanks
julie

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Hi Julie,

I'm not a nurse but here's my view! I am 16 wks pg and have recently had awful laryngitus and a mild cold, I went to to doc and he said only thing I can take is paracetamol but also to have lemon & honey in hot water too, which believe me has helped considerably.

I would assume that it would be the same or similar whether going through tx or pg so to be safe I would just stick to para for now but if it gets worse, ie if it gets on your chest then I would go to the docs and see what they say!

Hope this helps and hope you feel better very soon!

^smlove^ & ^Cuddle^

Shezza

xxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Shezza

Thanks for your reply
Sorry to hear youve been feeling so poorly - the honey and lemon is a great idea (also helps with 2 litres water intake!)
Congratulations on your pregnancy - hope you sail through the rest with no more nasty germs - take care of yourself!

Im off to bed with some honey and lemon

PS Love your baby time line - its the cutest !

love julie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts