Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you tell me if my cycle will be different the month after IVF I am usually 25/26 days with plenty of pms symptoms from day 22.I am day 26 now and have had no sign of period coming.I have of course done a pregnancy test.

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
After any IF tx your body needs time to re-adjust especialy after taking a cocktail of drugs, i would expect your cycle to be a little later than normal, its hard to say when it will arrive as everyone is different.

Mel

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi, Hope your all well.

I have just received my 2nd IVF and get my pregnancy test on Tuesday 02/11/04, I go every 28 days normally, so was worried that my period was due Tuesday just gone which would be only 4 days after embryo transfere, So I asked my doctor where I receive treatment and she said, "Don't worry you wont get your period when your due, because of the drugs it actually works out that if I'm not pregnant I should get my period on the pregnancy test day 02/11/05 which makes my cycle this month 35 days!

I'm not sure if this helps but also i know that your body also has to ajust back to your normal routine as the ovulation day was different to normal and your body is still full of hormones, You could also try counting 2 weeks from the date your had your eggs out then your regular cycle days after that!

Take care
Angie.
x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts