Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies

Just a quick question how many ladies on this board with endo had IVF and got their BFP's first time?  Just interesting to know.......

Sonia

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya

As you know i did it and got pg the first time

I am sure i am not alone there are at least two others i can think of

Em

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Hiya,

Me too - first IVF worked for us too.

Good Luck!

Karen x

·
Registered
985 Posts
Hi, Yes we were one of the fortunate ones too and with our first IVF we had our Twins...... ;)

Good Luck

Love Becca xx

·
Premium Member
4,658 Posts
Hi I was very fortunate for IVF to work first time, especially as the gynea said I had no chance of IVF working at all  ^idiot^

Good luck

Shelley x

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow ladies keep these stories coming - puts a huge smile on my face to see how miracles can happen

Shelly that is great that it even happenend twice with you how exciting!!!

Do you also suffer from severe endo?  How old were you when you did your 1st IVF if you dont mind me asking

Sonia

·
Premium Member
4,658 Posts
Hi Saffa

I have grade 4 severe endo, on bowels, pouch of douglas,  both ovaries (huge chocolate cysts removed 1 year prior to IVF). My ovaries where stuck to the rear of my womb but think pregnancy with DD unstuck them, as my DS is a natural miracle (big shock!!)

I was 34 and 10 months when I had IVF, then conceived DS at 37 (so quite an old lady  ;D )

Fingers crossed for you x

Shelley x

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hello
I am 30 with very aggressive grade 4 endo on my bowels, bladder, both ovaries, pretty much all over, my consultant says i am a mess 'in there'!!, we got a bfp on our first ivf/icsi cycle, i am 9w on wednesday, very excited and extremely terrified that it might end at any moment.
Good luck everyone,
Caroline

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi there,

I also got a BFP on my first try of IVF. I am 34 years of age, and 8 weeks pregnant. Had an ovarian cyst removed in November. They said I had grade 2/3 endo, although my doctor was reluctant to give a grading, as he said that wasn't really helpful.

Anyway, the IVF worked, and I am ecstatic.  :)

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Saffa - just to add, I was (and still am!) 37 when we had our IVF and will be 38 when our little girl arrives in November.

Karen x

·
Registered
495 Posts
Hi Saffa,
Abother one to add to your list :). My son Hamish was born on 12 th Oct 07 after our first go at IVF. I turned 36 2 days afterwards. I had had 2 laps for removal of moderate endo and also did lots of acupuncture and herbs/dietary changes.
Good luck with your tx
Andrea x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts