Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ,to everyone out there.im new to the site and am not entirely sure how it works,so im hoping for the best.hope somebody can understand. :)

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Hello tweetie,
Welcome to fertility friends, im sure you will find your way around in no time and get some help and advice along the way.
Are you looking for advice on ivf? There is a particular thread for that, go to main category and look there.
There are threads fo all sorts of things and im sure that there will be a couple that will be able to help you.
If you need any more advice then you can send me a personal message (click on my name) and i will try my best to help!
Good luck hun! xXx

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
^spot^ ^BFP^ ^spot^

Wishing you the best of luck Tweetie! Let us know how you get on!
it must be even more nerve wracking without your dp there to look after you and offer you support but theres a 2ww thread so maybe go on there and there will be some girls in the same situation going through the same stuff.
Good luck!

·
Registered
58 Posts
best of luck tweetie

i am new to this site aswell registered last week and have found it very helpul.

Good luck

datai

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hi Tweetie

Welcome to ff hun was lovely to chat to you today in chat wishing you so much luck with your 2ww hun all crossed for you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ hope to chat soon

love always lilly xxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts