Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1697 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you think we could start this one yet as i know i have spoken to a few girls who think they maybe starting tx again in january.it gives us something to look forward to in the new year.thanks.lol.xx ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
678 Posts
Tweetie.  Good idea.  Can I be added too please?  Looking to the future keeps me sane (er!).  xxx

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
me too hunni i know its has only just failed for me but was feeling a bit lost and didnt seem to be able to find a place that posted regular so here i am and now i have a buddie for the new year hopefully. ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
678 Posts
Definitely and I think DissyIssy will be joining us although I know she's hoping for a FET next month. Fingers crossed she won't have to join us after all. 

Today is my official test date.  Didn't think I would be positively looking to the future after my BFN earlier this week.  I think they make us IF girls the tough type! 
;D

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh i agree hunni.we are made of steel us girls,and no matter how much we get bashed we get up again sometimes it takes a little longer but we get up.so onto positie things hunni.lol.
now i have a debriefing appointment at the clinic on the 2nd november to i suppose ask questions and see if there is anything the consultant has to say and am awaiting a call from the nurse who organises eggshare to see if she has managed to speak to him in the meantime to confirm he is ok with me going again,she said she is 99%sure that will be fine with him and so she said it would be january at the earliest.lol.
how about you hunni any news with your future tx??lolxx ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
257 Posts
Girls - can I join you?  I am not exactly sure when tx will start for us again but manager of clinic says to allow 3 months between, so Jan/Feb sounds about right.

I am trying to stay positive after a horrible week and like you felt a bit lost without a thread to post on...

I am currently trying to bully DH in to booking a holiday for round Boxing Day. ;D

Hope to chat loads to pass the time until 2006....

Lynne

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hi,

Would you mind if I joined you I think we are aiming for Jan/Feb treatment 2006.  Tweetie I think you and I cycled together before:)

Speak soon x
Heather

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
heather and lynne welcome aboard girls. ;D
like you i just thought it would be nice for us to have somewhere to go whilst we wait.lol.
hope you are well!!before we know girls we will be on our way again especially with xmas rond the corner.so here is to started tx in the new year and look forward to cycling with you all. ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
729 Posts
Hiya Girls!

Can I join too? I am started monitored cycle Jan and IVF (the real deal) Feb. It would be great to share the journey. Feels alittle daunting right now.

Trixxie

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
hi girls,

can i join you for jan/feb please.... 2nd ICSI booked for then after a failed cycle in july...

look ofrward to chatting to ou all over the coming months,

tikki. xx

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya girls

I have just come away from a break with my parents and tweeties already started this off!!

I will do an official list over the next day or so

I may also join u as a cycler!! i am currently on dec/jan cyclers but have to see how my af's go for next month or 2 i am short protocol hoping to start on jan 6th

Love 2 u all
Emilyxx

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hi girls great to have you all aboard for jan/feb.
emily we just wanted somewhere to chat aswell as we were all feeling a little lost with our tx failing and we didnt seem to have a home to go to  :'( ;D ;D
so i hope you didnt mind me making this a temporary home for us to get introduced.lol.
hope to cycle with you all soon girls.lol.xxx ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hi Girls

Welcome and you sure can have this for a home i will do your list as poor emily seems to have loads to do and me nothing  ;D if you dont mind emily  ;) i will put your name on the list hun and we will keep our fingers crossed you will be cycling  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ hi to everyone and goodluck for your treatments

love always lilly xxxx

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lilly thanks very much we will try to think of a name for ourselves aswell if you dont mind perhaps you can sort that for us when we decide what it is.lol.as we have started it i just thought it would be nice if we could stay here.lol.xx

anyway girls what are we going to call ourselves this will give us something to think about for a bit at least.i was thinking of snowballs??????

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
^fairydust^ Jan/Feb Cyclers 2006 ^fairydust^

^reiki^ ^reiki^ List so Far Girls ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Tweetie 4th IVF ^goodluck^

Lynne 2nd ICSI ^goodluck^

Daycj 5th IVF ^goodluck^

Heather18 3rd ICSI ^goodluck^

Trixxie 1st IVF ^goodluck^

Tikki 2nd ICSI ^goodluck^

Emily 1st ICSI ^goodluck^

Tor70 1st IVF ^goodluck^

Hope the list is ok if anything is wrong on it please let me know and ill change it ^goodluck^ girls all crossed for you ^reiki^ ^reiki^

chat soon love always lilly xxx

·
Registered
406 Posts
Hi ya girls,

just popping over to this thread as it makes more sence for me to come out of the dec/jan seeing as I start the pill end of dec and start stimming in Jan....

Tweetie luv the name hun! or we could call our selves the snow babies ^babycrawl^ what do you think? we could use the little baby as our icon/signature, what do you think girls???????

nice to see you are running this thread lilly, hope you are well hunny, nice to see you hear to emilyjb.x

You all take care chat soon.

god bless
Spirit. ^fairydust^

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hi Spirit

Hunny great to have you with us keeping everything crossed for you and all the girls in Jan/Feb please let this be a great Month i will add you to the list now hun chat soon  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

love always lilly xxx

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey lilly great job thanks hunni like it alot.lol.xx
spirit nice to have you here hunni lol.name sounds great.we have another to choose from aswell"slush puppies".what do you all think we will give it sometime for others to put some forward or choose from what youve seen.hope to chat soon lol.xxx ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
406 Posts
Hi tweetie,

luv it hun keep them coming...

chat soon spiritx

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya girls

Thanks to lilly for the list fab honey

My only thoughts atm are new year babes

or new year honeyz

then again tweetie is always good at thinking of the names!!

Look forward to getting to know u all as a cycler different chair for me this time around lol

Emilyxx

1 - 20 of 1697 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.