jubjub 7 Feb
Natash

Love, luck and babydust to all ^daisy^

Lizzy xxxx

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi there

Emmak so sorry to hear of your  ^BFN^ This is so hard.

I'm fortunate that my clinic does a blood test so I'll test on day 11, a week tommorrow, so at that moment i'm hoping I won't need the  ^police^ cos it'll be too early to test.

I'm with you all on the symptoms sore (.)(.)s, wind, bloated, spots & moody (just like PMT really ;D ) and  ^confused^. I took a sickie yesterday, attended a worshop/training day today & feel absolutely knackered & back at work proper tomorrow. No-one said anything about day 5   :eek: which is Thursday, am now feeling a bit  ???

Fingers crossed for the testers this week. It's gonna be a long, long wait for the rest of us.......  ^goodluck^ ^TTC^ ^No AF^  ^TTC^ ^No AF^ ^TTC^ ^No AF^

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi

Can I be thick for a minute? What does the BF stand for in BFN and BFP? I can guess what the N & P stand for.
Ta
Louise xx
^fairydust^

·
Registered
7 Posts
Louise - BF stands for Big Fat

I test on the 26th and the waiting is so hard to deal with.  Every symptom I have I wonder - can it be because I am pregnant.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hope everyone's doing OK today. Thanks for all the  ^police^ warnings, but fortunately I only had one pee-stick in the house and I'm not ^evil^ going to buy any more, it's just too scary ;)! Still hanging in here, 2 days to go but it seems like an infinity! Ah well. Can't be too optimistic as I can't really say I've got any pg symptoms at all - (.)(.) bigger but not painful, no af pains, just some ovarian pain bizarrely, and occasional back twinges. No spots either this time, whereas last time the concealer was plastered on!
jih ~ lucky you testing on day 11 :)  ^2ww^ actually that should be 1.5ww for you shouldn't it ;D
Abner ~ what symptoms have you got?
Love and  ^goodluck^ to all
Jen :-*

·
Registered
52 Posts
Any tips for keeping ourselves distracted during these next two weeks folks cos otherwise I might go batty ;D I think my test date is around the 30th

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hello 2ww Ladies
I would like to join you, if that's alright! We had ET this morning with two embies, Heidi and Peter from the Alps! I'm very happy that I've made it so far and hope, of course, for the best.

Littlejen and BBBlue, I see you're testing soon! All the best and fingers crossed! ^goodluck^

Just realized that my dh is hovering. I told him this morning before ET, that we need to clean the house a bit, otherwise, the embies won't feel comfortable. He then said, they don't have eyes yet, so that should be no problem. However, he obviously has changed his mind!  ;D ;D ;D
Right, I gonna lay down on the sofa now.

Love, Danu xxx

·
Registered
218 Posts
Well girls I'm sorry to report it's all over for me :'(. ^witch^ has started singing :(. I'm not sure it's sunk in yet, in fact I don't think I want it to sink in as it's a bit painful! I'm hoping we'll be able to try again but age is not on my side (nearly 40) but then again we're not ready to admit defeat yet in our quest to be a mummy and daddy. We have several options to explore as to where to go from here, just hope one of them is ok.
I hope you all have better luck, I'll be thinking of you :-*
Love
Jen :-*

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hi girls

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone testing this month  ^2ww^- I like to keep an eye on the posts as I know how you all feel and it gives me such a good feeling to see the bfps - there is hope for everyone! :)

Eddie - no tips I'm afraid - just lots of knicker checking, twinge analyzing and praying!!  ;D Although, I was lucky as had blast transfer so only had to wait 10 days after ET to test (and even then did it two days early  ^evil^ ^police^ ^evil^ ^police^- but I don't recommend this at all - line was so faint I thought I'd imagined it then spent nearly all my wages on pee sticks for the next 2 days!!!)

Anyway - good luck again to everyone - may all your dreams come true
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Love Churchill
xxxxxx

·
Registered
209 Posts
mee too Jen, was writing my post when you posted so looks like I didn't respond to you.  Thoughts are with you, please don't give up hope
x

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
dear Jen

what can i say  :'( so sorry it hasn't happened for you yet
my thoughts are with you and d/h at this sad time  ^hugme^ ^hugme^
                                                          love Lesley homer and Marge xxxxxx

·
Registered
229 Posts
dear jen
really really sorry to hear that the wicked witch has arrived. Hugs. ^Cuddle^
wizz

·
Registered
520 Posts
Hi Girls

A special  ^Cuddle^ for you! Thats you, Marielou and me in a space of a week!! Thought 2005 was going to be our year! It'll happen later in year now for us!

Really know how your feeling, went to clinic today for proper test, they still have to test even if you have  ^witch^ don't they!!

Good luck to the rest of you! We need to see some  ^BFP^ for 2005!!

^goodluck^

Love Emmak

·
Registered
148 Posts
Dear littleJen
I'm very sorry about your BFN. Sending you lots of  ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ and it's good to hear that you're not giving up!!!
Love, Danu xxx

·
Registered
247 Posts
Jen,

^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^
I don't know what to say apart from I am so so sorry and I'm here if you need anything.

Love
dotty xxx

·
Registered
86 Posts
Dear Jen

I'm really sorry about your BFN. It's so unfair! Hang on in there. We are all thinking of you.  ^Cuddle^

Take care
Louise xxx

·
Registered
122 Posts
Dear Jen
:'( :'( What more can I say? It's so sad & it's our worst nightmare. This is such a hard process to go through, it's just a roller coater of emotions from day to day
Lots of  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

For anyone looking to take their minds off this whole  ^2ww^ I'd recommend the quiz in the chatroom Wed nights.

^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ We need some positive Olwen mantras.

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
358 Posts
To dearest Jen

Big hugs for you and your DH  ^Cuddle^
I'm so very very sorry to hear of your loss.

Love Karen x

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.