Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Laura - I'm so sorry that your cycle was cancelled. Good luck for your hystoscopy and take care of yourself.

Sal - 6 embies in total is good! Congrats! Which 2 were back ICSI or IVF? Glad you managed not to pee!

Sue - great news on your follies!

Cathie - for IUI 2 follies is good! Good luck for your scan tomorrow!

Nico - hope your scan went well today?

Woppa - pleased to hear you are taking care of yourself and your cargo!

Mel - when I first read your message about ET, I thought it said we are going in at 2 to have 11 put back!!!!!!!!!! Then I put my contacts in and came off the ceiling!!!!! LMAO! ;D All the very very very very best of luck tomorrow!

Amanda - sharp pains I think are good! Shows the stims are working, if you are worried I would call your hospital! Good Luck! ;D

Good Luck
Love Sue
xx

H - ICSI - start 24.12, EC - 31.12, ET 03.01 TEST - 17.01
Jen (Serafena) - IUI - stims 29.12, scan 3.01, IUI on 13.01. TEST - 27.01
KateJ - IUI - clomid 05.01, scan 06.01 - stims from 07.01, scan 13.01 and 15.01 and IUI on 17.01. TEST 31.01
Lynne - GIFT - downreg 17.12, stims - 02.01 - scan 10.01 and 13.01, 15.01, 17.01 and 18.01. EC 20.01. GIFT 22.01. TEST - 04.02.03
Kas - IUI - stims 10.01 scan 15.01 and 20.01 and IUI 22.01. TEST - 06.02.03
Elaine - FET - sniff 30.12 - scan 13.01, HRT 14.01, scan 23.01 & 27.01. FET 31.01
Clare - ICSI - sniff 31.12, scan 20.01 and 24.01 & 27.01. EC 31.01. ET 03.02. TEST 16.02
Sophie IVF - sniff 02.01. scan and stims 17.01. Scan 24.01, 27.01 and 29.01. EC 31.01 ET 03.02 TEST 16.02
Sal - IVF - sniff 09.01, scan and stims 22.01, scan 29.01 and 31.01. EC 04.02. ET 06.02

Kerry (KT) - FET - scan 18.01, prognova, 28.01 scan and FET hopefully 01.02
Mel - IVF - sniff 04.01 - scan 21.01, stims from 21.01, scans 27.01, 29.01 and 31.01 and 03.02. EC 05.02 and ET 07.02
SueMJ - ICSI - sniff 11.01 downreg bloods - 24.01, stims 29.01 scan 05.02
Amanda2003 - IVF - stims 30.01
Cathie - IUI - scan 05.02 and 07.02
Nico - IVF - scan 04.02 and 06.02. EC 08.02
Oonagh - ICSI - stims 04.02. Scan 09.02 and 11.02
Julie Anne - IUI - scan & stims 05.02
Lind - IVF - sniff 23.01. Stims 07.02, scan 14.02
Maddie - IVF - stims 10.02
Jan Welshy - IVF - downreg 27.01
Laura - FET - downreg 19.12, HRT 07.01, scan 19.01. Still sniffing! HRT on 23.01.
Deb - IVF - downreg 18.12, scan 14.01, stims 16.01. Scan 24.01
Hopeful24 - downreg 19.01
SisterSue - ICSI - sniff w/c 20.01
Wendy - IUI - end Jan
Sharon G - IVF - sniff 30.12
Kim - FET - estrace 31.12
Deborah2 - IVF - sniff 06.01
Pippa (Betsy) - IVF - downreg 14.01
blaenaubeauty - IVF -
Louise - IVF - 31.01 (natural miracle pregnancy!)
deborah - FET - end Feb (natural miracle pregnancy!)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hi Everyone!

I have been away from the net for the last day, and you have been busy, it takes time to catch up.

Mel: What a great news, I'm so glad for you. With all those follies and all those eggs, no wonder you are feeling sour. You are really going to fill up the freezer. I keep my fingers crossed for you and Tony tomorrow.
When I have been early in a pregnancy I have had a lot of pain in my stomach, going backwards to the lower back. I guess it is a similar type of pain, and the only thing that helped me is a good backrub, So you just put Tony to work. :D

Sue: The orange spot seems to work well, what a good result. I can never go on my own to a scan, Dh is always with me. But I'm terrified for hospitals, so I need to hold hand. :)
I keep my fingers crossed for you tomorrow.

Elaine, Clare, Sal: Hope you all are okay.

Laura: I'm sorry your cycle was cancelled. I hope they find out soon what the problem are. As Jac said you have to trust your instinct and give your little frostys the best environment.

Cathie: Welcome. This is a great place when you need to sort your own feelings out, so don't feel like you are waffling. We all do some times.
It is difficult to talk about these things, especially to someone who gets pregnant easily. My closest friends have IVF babies, and that makes it a little easier to talk.
So it is natural that you feel depressed some times. I hope we can help you when it becomes to heavy.

Nicole: Good luck, it sound good so far.

For me I am going up and down. Don't feel so well, but are very tired since I have spent to days teaching. Have one day tomorrow to, and it is tough to talk for eight hours even when I am feeling good. Yesterday I felt a sleep immediately when I came home.

We went to the clinic and got the pen-instruction for the puregon. It's going to be difficult. I was so terrified I almost fainted. Dh was great, and I don't think I felt so much of it, but the whole situation made me panicking. The worst part was that I couldn't hold Dh:s hand while he did the shot. :)
My hospital phobic is a huge problem, but I'm not going to let it stop us. We start the stimms tomorrow, and the thought terrifies me.
It was when I had to do the surgery after the ectopic that I realised how severe the phobic is. The anaesthetist said he never seen anything like it. They couldn't get me to sleep. I was shivering so hard, so I jumped up and down on the bed in the preparation room. My best friend was with me and she was there all the way into the operation room, and when I woke up. The hospital said they couldn't have managed it without her. After 5-6 hour they send me home, I was in such a terrible shape so the doctor thought it was less risky to have me recover at home then in the hospital.
At least I realised I had to do something about it. I don't want my baby to be terrified for doctors because of it's parents. ???Unfortunately Dh have the same phobic.

It is nice here for the moment. ;D -17 degrees and 30 cm of snow. Dry and nice. It's like walking in sand, just a little bit colder. ;D ;D

Good luck to all of you. ^group^

Love
Lind

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hi Lind sorry about your hospital phobia - that must make tx very stressful. I hope that after a couple of days you will find the puregon pen not so bad. Its the syringes that I find hard to cope with.

Mel good luck for tomorrow with your ET. Then it will be 2ww - everything crossed for you and Tony.

love julie anne xx

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Hiya Everyone

CHOOCHOO

Ok Suel, so you are out to confuse me ^stupid^ part 4/part 5 you know i can't cope with all this swapping around and concentrate all my vibes at the same time ;D

Hope everybody is feeling as well as can be expected, so many of you, good job suel's got her list ;)

Mel and Tony, loadsa love for today been thinking about you all morning. Couldn't believe it when i caught up with the thread, 17!!!!!!!!!!! Tony must have done well with his bit too then ;) And he thinks he's done his bit!!! Tony you be sure to pamper Mel big time now and no stopping for the next two weeks and beyond, its gonna be a long (and busy for Tony) wait for all of us

Suemj, got it all crossed for your scan today, me that is, I know you are doing your f...y f....g f...t bit and will be straight on here from dancing to catch up with you all.

Loadsa love and big hugs ^group^ to everyone
Speak to you all soon
Jax n Mark
xxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Sue
I too think you have made the right discision to go with EC on Monday.
As Carol has said it only takes one, you have to stay positive, I know it is hard but you have to (((((hug))))).

We are all rooting for you sooooo much, this has to work and with all of us saying our prays to him upstairs, well it just has to..........he does listen to us you know ;)

Stay as positive as poss Sue, we are all with you holding your hand, if you need me you know where I am..............right here for you.

Take care sweetheart
Love and hugs
Jo
x x x

·
Premium Member
16,348 Posts
Hi girls,

Mel is ordering me to do work around the house :(

Todays ET went very well, we had 2 grade 1's one at 5 cell and one at 4 cell.

Then we had 7 Grade 1s and 5 Grade 2's put on Ice :)

We feel so much better this time than we did last time :)

The Nurses at Barts are soooo nice :)

Fingers X for the next 2 weeks :)

Catch you all later

Love Tony & Mel.
xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
16,348 Posts
Ms SueMJ!

I know we have spoken earlier, but I just had to send more Hugs :)

((((((((((((((((Sue MJ))))))))))))))))

The amount of positive thought everybody is putting into this, it cannot fail! so no tears please - only positive smiley thoughts!

This is gonna work for you, it really is :)

So chin up girl! and smile :)

Love Tony & Mel.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
354 Posts
Dear Mel & Tony
Great news you two - and brilliant embies, well done what a great team! Take it easy Mel and make sure you keep Tony busy ;D

Dear Sue, what a day, what a decision. I hope you're ok and I wish you all the very best of luck for Monday, I will be thinking about you and saying my prayers for you and your 3 "special" follies......take care Sue,

Love Bev H xxx

·
Premium Member
4,304 Posts
Mel and Tony Congratulations this is a fantastic outcome for you both, it couldnt be better could it. Well done both of you especially Mel for impersinating a chicken!!!!! ;D Your poor ovarys, hope they are better today and that glass is full of water.

SueMJ - What a day for you as the others have said. But you have to remember that it really does only take 1 egg. 3 is a great number if I remember rightly they agreed to put 3 back for you anyway so thats perfect! Dont stress too much, as weve seen on the boards anything can happen and 3 follies Im sure is just fine. But hugs anyway!!! ((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))) ;D

Love Lou xxxx

·
Registered
618 Posts
Well done Mel and Tony.

Suemj, you are right!!! The three follies will bring joy.

I'm still down regging and now have AF and a reaction with my left leg, it burns then blisters as soon as I have injected. I phoned the nursey today to check it out (right leg doesn't mind it, funny that.

Hope everyone is well.

L
Welshy

·
Registered
655 Posts
Sue MJ

I too think you have made the right decision. God it's so hard when you have to decide something so important mid tx.

But you only need one as everyone says.

Get your orange spot out now!!!

Mel & Tony - how fantastic, wishing you so much luck for the 2ww.

Good luck to all the January girls!

Love Vicky

·
Registered
9 Posts
Oh Sue. I"m thinking of you today.
I think you made the right decision to go ahead with the EC.
Last night I went for my scan and of the 13 follicles only six looked huge, the other 7 were all too small. The doc felt that if we waited until Monday to do the transfer, we might risk having the big guys rupture. So we are going ahead with the EC tomorrow.
What a let down. But I keep focusing on what all the other girls keep saying which is that it only takes one. That's it. It only takes one. Keep focusing on that. I'm routing for you.

Mel I'm so thrilled for you guys. I"ll be saying my prayers for you during the next while.

Lind I have a lot of experience with Panic and anxiety and used to teach courses on how to cope. Please email me if you want to chat or have some help with coping with your anxiety.
Have a great weekend everyone. Fingers crossed for ALL OF US!!!!
Lots of love
Nicole

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sue - I am sure you made the right decision and I will be crossing my fingers for you for ec. Last time I only had three eggs but managed to get 2 grade 2s. lots of luck to you.

well done mel and Tony - you are well sorted. Looking forward to seeing that ++++++

Nico - I think you will be fine too. Good luck tomorrow.

Everything is so exciting! good luck girls

love oonagh x

·
Registered
198 Posts
Mel & Tony - well done - what a fantastic result - it's looking GOOD ;D ;D ;D

Sue MJ - I'm so sorry you had this disappointment at this stage - it must be so hard. Praying for you that those 3 guys are really good & will give you the +++ you long for. Wishing you every +++ thought I can & thinking of you over the next few days. ((((((HUG)))))))

Nico - I'm sorry for you too that you have had a change of plan which is not really what you were hoping for - try not to worry too much & think +++ - hopefully you will have some beautiful embies waiting for you on Monday morning. (((((((HUG)))))))))

Love to you all

Sal :-* :-*

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Mel & Tony - Congrats on your ET today! and all your lovely frosties!!!! ;D ;D Take care of each other! :-* :-*

As for me, thanks Carol for posting my news! I'm trying to stay positive but it's really hard - I went to work and burst into tears straight away, infact all day the tears just keep appearing.

I just don't know what I have to do, what I've ever done wrong to deserve so much heartache - I'm so fed up with battling for everything in my life. I know that sounds like real sour grapes and thats just life, but I sure as hell don't think I should have had to deal with so much crap........ thought 2002 was crap, please don't let 2003 be so too..... sorry, :'( again - really am feeling so sorry for myself. I just don't understand it coz I'm so adamant that I am to have my own children, I don't have a single bone in my body that thinks I wont - so I'm confused.

I'm just hoping - each cycle I have had so far has had some blip at a different stage each time - last time was at the very end, having had 13 eggs, none then fertilised. So lets hope this is my blip now and my 3 maybe 4 eggs that I hope I'll get on Monday will fertilise!!!! AAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bloody Hellllllllll, WHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????????

Sorry sorrry sorry - I'm going on again - and it sounds so daft, coz I'm trying to put down whats racing through my mind, but it doesn't quite come out the same in type.

Anyway, got to get back to my Bob Marley song - Don't Worry, Be Happy, Every little thing's gonna be all right! ;D

Thanks girls for your support, you're all so great......

love,

Sue :'( :-*

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi
Sue - I 'm so sorry that you are feeling so rotten, I'm really praying hard that all will be at EC like we've all said you only need 1 and I'm sure that it will fertalize and it'll soon be inside it's mummy growing into your little ^bundle^.Take care of yourself,
Nino- Fingers crossed for you to I to suffer from anxiety and it's really awful isn't it if you need to chat IM me at any time.
Mel - Well done I'm so sure that this will be your time and you have sooo many in ice for siblings.Fingers are crossed for you.
I hope that everyone else is ok
Love Clarexx

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sue MJ

You asked me earlier today if you had made the right decision. You def. have, you talked through your options and you HAVE made the decision and you have to keep orange positive thinking.

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

This cycle WILL work. This is the crap bit of the cycle that throws crap obstacles in your way. YOU WILL ACHIEVE YOUR DREAM

It takes 2 embs to become twins (well unless 1 splits!!) and your belief is soooooo strong that you will have children. YOU WILL. Keep believing

This weekend it's positive thinking and there will be no slacking on that. No get out clauses allowed.

Lots of Love
Sue
xxx

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mel & Tony - congrats on your embs and the good result!!!!! ;D

Nico - Good luck for your ET tomorrow! ;D

Lind - sorry that you suffer from hospital phobia, I don't know any magic cures? :mad: Keep holding your dh's hand! Take care of yourself.

Kerry - congrats on making the 2ww!

Love Sue
xx

H - ICSI - start 24.12, EC - 31.12, ET 03.01 TEST - 17.01
Jen (Serafena) - IUI - stims 29.12, scan 3.01, IUI on 13.01. TEST - 27.01
KateJ - IUI - clomid 05.01, scan 06.01 - stims from 07.01, scan 13.01 and 15.01 and IUI on 17.01. TEST 31.01
Lynne - GIFT - downreg 17.12, stims - 02.01 - scan 10.01 and 13.01, 15.01, 17.01 and 18.01. EC 20.01. GIFT 22.01. TEST - 04.02.03
Kas - IUI - stims 10.01 scan 15.01 and 20.01 and IUI 22.01. TEST - 06.02.03
Elaine - FET - sniff 30.12 - scan 13.01, HRT 14.01, scan 23.01 & 27.01. FET 31.01
Clare - ICSI - sniff 31.12, scan 20.01 and 24.01 & 27.01. EC 31.01. ET 03.02. TEST 16.02
Sophie IVF - sniff 02.01. scan and stims 17.01. Scan 24.01, 27.01 and 29.01. EC 31.01 ET 03.02 TEST 16.02
Sal - IVF - sniff 09.01, scan and stims 22.01, scan 29.01 and 31.01. EC 04.02. ET 06.02
Kerry (KT) - FET - scan 18.01, prognova, 28.01 scan. FET 06.02. TEST 22.02
Mel - IVF - sniff 04.01 - scan 21.01, stims from 21.01, scans 27.01, 29.01 and 31.01 and 03.02. EC 05.02 and ET 07.02. TEST

Nico - IVF - scan 04.02 and 06.02. EC 08.02
SueMJ - ICSI - sniff 11.01 downreg bloods - 24.01, stims 29.01 scan 05.02 & 07.02. EC 10.02
Amanda2003 - IVF - stims 30.01
Cathie - IUI - scan 05.02 and 07.02
Oonagh - ICSI - stims 04.02. Scan 09.02 and 11.02
Julie Anne - IUI - scan & stims 05.02
Lind - IVF - sniff 23.01. Stims 07.02, scan 14.02
Maddie - IVF - stims 10.02
Jan Welshy - IVF - downreg 27.01
Laura - FET - downreg 19.12, HRT 07.01, scan 19.01. Still sniffing! HRT on 23.01.
Deb - IVF - downreg 18.12, scan 14.01, stims 16.01. Scan 24.01
Hopeful24 - downreg 19.01
SisterSue - ICSI - sniff w/c 20.01
Wendy - IUI - end Jan
Sharon G - IVF - sniff 30.12
Kim - FET - estrace 31.12
Deborah2 - IVF - sniff 06.01
Pippa (Betsy) - IVF - downreg 14.01
blaenaubeauty - IVF -
Louise - IVF - 31.01 (natural miracle pregnancy!)
deborah - FET - end Feb (natural miracle pregnancy!)

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Sue MJ
"Dont worry bout a thing, cos every little things gonna be alright"
Come on Mrs SueMj ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ive thoughts.
As i said to you on the phone this morning, the same happened to me, then when they did EC we got 4 eggs they all fertilised and we got Joe.
Now we dont want any more negativity, just positivity, god just swallowed a dictionary.
Seriously i am at the end of the phone whenever you want to chat again. This has to be the one for you.

Mel and Tony I know we spoke but i am so pleased for you both. Just Mr. Tony you make sure you pamper your woman to bits. And Mrs Mel make sure you rest, and enjoy giving jobs to Tony. he may have produced super sperm but thats all he has done, as for offering it :eek: well i will say no more.

Nico Good luck for ET tomorrow hope every thing goes ok for you, i am sure it will.

GOOD LUCK to everyone else on this thread.

Love Kim :-* :-* ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Sue - really sorry to hear that you've had to make such a hard decision today. Definitely think you've made the right decision though. Will keep everything crossed for you for Monday.

Nico - good luck for tomorrow

Lind - sorry to hear that you are finding this so hard. The Puregon pen is really not that bad after the first few days. I actually prefer to do it myself then I'm in control of what is happening. If it hurts a bit then I just stop pressing until it doesn't hurt.

Mel - see you over on the other board! Congrats!

Sophie
xx

1 - 20 of 83 Posts