1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Anyone private at JCUH for IVF.

What are the costs?

What are the waiting times from asking for it to getting it done?

Thanks  ^hugme^

·
Premium Member
2,150 Posts
Floofy did you see my post in the JCUH thread after someone had asked similar question?

rjmett said:
Morning Jack's mum :) & welcome to the James Cook thread! The ladies on here are super supportive so you've come to the right place!

I think most of us are NHS patients with JCUH but i know they offer private treatment too, just not sure what they offer if you get me.

Lots of info here on their webpage: (including how to make a private appointment)

http://www.southtees.nhs.uk/live/?a=137

And also their price list here: (which might indicate whether they do the treatment you need or not)

http://www.southtees.nhs.uk/UserFiles/pages/5489.pdf

Best thing would be to ring and ask, good luck! :)

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,
No I didn't see you'd posted that, thanks.
I've seen the price list, but don't know what's included and what isn't.
x

·
Premium Member
2,150 Posts
Ah fair enough  :)

Maybe give them a ring, i'm sure they'd be happy to help.

Have you maybe considered egg share to cut down on costs? The London Womens Clinic were offering free cycles to those who egg share last year. We went to an open evening and thought it was a nice little clinic, based in Darlington.

It is quite a big decision though to egg share. We would have done it if JCUH refused to treat us xx

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hello

Just to say a lady called Sheldan had her treatment at darlington maybe you could ask her about the clinic not sure on what treatment Sheldan went for though. Hope you find what you need hun xxxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts