Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, Just wanted to say hello !  I had my 6th IUI on Monday so my test date is December 8th !!!!!  It seems a lifetime away !  I'm trying desperately not to think too much about what the next couple of weeks will bring as so far I have never had a positive result :(  Hopefully THIS one will be.  I wish everyone on their 2ww lots of luck and I hope all our dreams come true soon ^sunny^

·
Registered
57 Posts
goodluck hollysox, i found this website a couple of days ago and havent been off the computer since, its been a god send to me!!
luv dizzy xx ^fairydust^

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi dizzy and thanks for your good wishes.  I hope all goes well for you too!!! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
I've only just found this site too and wonder what I've done without it up to now !!!! Take care

·
Registered
30 Posts
hi hollysox my test date is 8 dec they leave us 17 days before test how do you feel will catch up soon take care mandyxxxxx

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Hi Holly and Mandy (and Dizzy)

I test on 8th Dec too!!

Are you going to join the main 2ww thread?? I am thinking about it at the mo as I don't know if it will help or make me more obsessed than I already am!!! I am currently posting on the Oct/Nov cycle buddies thread which has been great.

Good luck to you both

Nicky

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi to Nicky and Mandy !  Thanks for your messages !!  Good luck to both of you for your test dates too  ^reiki^ ^reiki^.  How are you both coping at the moment ?  I think time is beginning to go backwards !  Another 10 days to go - aaargh !!!!!!  I may go mad.  It's great to talk to everyone in the same boat though.  This site is about the only thing keeping me sane at the moment  ;D ;D.  Take care and keep in touch.  Lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^to you both.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts