Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Girls, I will be hanging round here for the next 2 weeks I had 2 little frosties put in yesterday my test date is 27th September and I'm excited, nervous and all the other emotions we go through on the 2ww.

Love Karen

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ sending a big ^Cuddle^ to everyone

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
HI Karen

well done hun have everything crossed for you  sending you loads of  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

love always lilly xxx

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Karen,

I test 7 days before you and have added a note to the 2 ww thread.  Wishing you all the very best of luck x.x.x.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Hi Karen I'm new to this 2ww game.  Well done for getting this far!

I test on the 22nd of Sept. Scared alreadY!  I keep looking in my book to see what stage the embies should be at.  My mum saya don't think about them, but thats impossible.

Good luck!X

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi girls,

thanks for your replies it really does help being able to post here. Sending, Ermey and Marie a big hug and lots of  ^fairydust^ I will be thinking of you both as I know how much we all want this  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lilly thankyou so much for all your advise you really are a love. ^Cuddle^

will keep posting

lots of Love
Karen

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Karen,
          I am due for testing on 25 sep and feel very anxious good luck to you, i have also been researching how the embies look at different stages!!!
                luv Sam

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi all - reading this makes me feel better already, I'm testing on the 23rd and am finding this 2ww lark a bit of a rollercoaster!!  Can't help the negative thoughts but I guess that's counterproductive!!  Wishing you all the luck in the world and lots of babies for all of us.

Dockers x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts