Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

Ive been having achey joints for a few months now and i get pain in my left and right hip left knee and right ankle and read that pcos can cause achey joins is this true and does anyone know of anything that can help?  :-\

L.xx

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
hi l

i too get ache in one of my hips and knee, i also have pcos

im not sure if it is a recognised symptom of pcos but have heard lots of talk about it being connected
If i can track anything down will let you know

love
suzie xx

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
I suffer from joint ache in my knee, hip, and ankle, and dfinatly don't have PCOS!

I wonder what causes it? My joints click too,

Marie xx

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya

I also have joint aches mainly knee hip and ankle

I also have pcos and endo

I have recently had a dexa scan (bone density) to check  this isnt the problem due to having lots of zoladex (over 3 years as opposed to the reccomended 6 months)

Have u chatted about this with ur gp or gynae??

Sorry cant help more

Emilyxx

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Emily

I was supposed to go to my gp a week ago when it flared up again i could barely walk let alone drive but my boiler started freaking out and i had to call in a plummer so i lost my appointment and its nearlly impossible to get an appointent at my surgery, you have to ring in the mornings at 8.30 and you can guarantee every time the phones are engaged until 9am and by the time you get through they say there are no appointments left, the only way they would let you in is to tell the secretary what its about and its not theire business in my opinion they aint doctors although they like to think so.

It usually happens around or just before O.

L.xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.