jazzmine 10 Aug
alicat 10 Aug

^fairydust^

Much love, Lizzy xxxxx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lorri, Fiwi, Shazia and Rainy Day.......ever so sorry to hear of your BFN's. Big, big hugs to you all ^Cuddle^

Welcome Berrygirl, Wishing and Frisky.......good to have you all here. I'm sure you'll get loads of support through your 2ww.......good luck :)

Welcome Claire.......hope you got good news today :)

Congrats RSKL.....fab, fab news. I'm sure you must be worried but like Joe says you have your 2 little ones looking after you. Take care and have a happy, healthy pg ^cloud9^

Joe ~ good luck tomorrow.....everything crossed for you ^reiki^

Take care everyone, Lizzy xxxx

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hi everyone,
Is it ok if I join you i my quest to stay sane for my 2ww - I have the basting tomorrow for our 1st injected DIUI and am both excited and nervous! Don't even know when official testing day is yet, but will tomorrow. :)

·
Registered
945 Posts
Hi Girls

Well it a BFN for me, which I knew all along, a bit tearful  :'( . Not sure where we go from here I so wanted this to be the one!
DH wants to go for adoption now, but I still dont think I'm ready, would like to give it one more go.
We just want to be parents, life is so unfair.

I wish everyone loads of luck and hope one day all our dreams come true.

Take Care
Joe

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Joe,
I'm so sorry to read your news  ^hugme^. I think you're right, you need to take some time out before you make a decision about what to do next.
Big hugs hun,
Maria x

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Joe - So very sorry you got another BFN, I was so hoping you would get +ve this time round. You must be heartbroken. I am still trying to come to terms with my first BFN - the tears are slowly drying up.  I am thinking of you and hope you make the right decision about whether to have another go or try adoption. There is no rush to decide, give yourself plenty of time  ^hugme^.

Shazia and Rainy Day - my heart goes out to you girls too. Heres hoping that next time will be our time  ^hugme^.

Maria - don't give up hope, your symptoms could be a good sign, its important you stay positive  ^reiki^ ^reiki^.

Take care everyone and good luck to all you ladies testing soon.
Lx

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello Ladies, :)
Well I'm here and a part of me still doesn't believe it :eek: . I'm officially due to test on Sunday 24th if I don't do a sneaky one before then. Dh is convinced that 'I'm with child' I do feel a bit strange but that's probably the drug regime. I've been showing Dh how to do the injections but he still thinks that he's hurting me. Anyway  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to all.

Lots of love
Kelly-Michelle

·
Registered
12 Posts
Dear all,
Just wanted to send lots of love and luck to everyone testing this weekend!  Good luck  ^reiki^

lots of love
RSKL

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
hi all can i join you please i have just had blasting (iui) its my 4th and final before ivf i test on the fifth of aug i so so hate this 2ww as you will all now it drags and drags anyway good look to you all hope there is plenty of bfp this month and next love and luck sunny24  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
406 Posts
Dear Jo, :'(

so sorry hun to read yr news, we are all thinking of you sweet. May yr heart heal soon, take some time out for you and DH, before deciding anything.. sending you ^reiki^ fibes and healing butterfly hugs...

None of us no what life has instore for us, the journey can be painful but boy when its tuff its tuff, but you do pick your self up and dust yr self down. You will be stronger though this hun... You will be an even better mum for it, that's what I keep telling my self you just took a bit longer to get there.
Jo, I bet you know yr self as a person more than most mums out there who are fortunate to have children at a drop of a hat! mind you I would not wish this on anyone..

Boy am I going to have words with the lord when I get up there. ^angel^

Something I read in a book, which I found helpful when dealing with my infertility.

All women can have a baby, its just their bodies are out of balance at the moment.

Luv
Spiritx ^hugme^

·
Registered
945 Posts
Thanks guys for your kind words
Spirit you are a star, Thanks

It has been hard this week, everywhere I look the are pregnant ladies. It also doesn't help that If my Pregnancy had lasted on my 2nd go, my due date would have been next week.

DH and I have had a good chat, and we're going for a 5th(and last) go, already booked appoint for 9th Aug, but I've also spoken to the adoption people at our county council, they too are sending some info and have booked us on the next info night on 20th Sept.
So either way hopefully sometime next year we will become parents.

Take Care all
Joe
xx

·
Registered
406 Posts
Oh Joe, ^hugme^

you are a inspiration to many of us girls on here, to carry on like you have afer being through so much, bless you ^angel^. Even after yr news you are doing something positive, how wonderful is that and courageous. You will be a brilliant mum one day you see. Yr bub will be loved, look what you have been though to get there hun and you will!

Wishing you and dh lots of luck.

May butterfly's sourround you in healing colours.
Spirit.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
hi joe i am so sorry to hear your bad news oe you are ok i am here as wellas everyone else if you need to chat  :'( :'( xxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome Herbaltea, Kelly-Michelle and Sunny.....much luck to you on the 2ww and good luck to Kelly for your test on Sunday ^reiki^

Joe ~ just terribly sorry for you BFN hun......you will be parents and fab ones at that. Many hugs for next week ^hugme^

Hope everyone's OK,

Take care, Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hello,

I just wondered if I could join the 2ww thread?
I'm three days into it having had FET on wednesday and I test on aug 6.
I'm feeling okay, just a bit tired and lightheaded  :-\
Hope to chat to other 2ww'ters and swap stories of going crazy!  ;D ;D
love claire x

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Claire ~ welcome :)

I've added you to the list......loads of luck to you and happy chatting ;)

Take care, Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hello Everyone

Thanks for the welcome Lizzy  :)

Joe - i am so sorry , there are no words we can say, but we know what yorue going through.

Spirit - nice to see you here

Good luck to everyone, i am slowly going crazy but trying to keep a lid on it.Got headaches a little bit, always get the before AF so thats my only worry at the mo, apart from that i feel nothing either way.

Take care
Wishing

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome Cinderella....hope you are feeling ok after ET :)

Have put you on the list....loads of luck, Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
265 Posts
hello girls,

can i please join in?  had ET yesterday and am testing on 3rd Aug.

feel totally miserable today and just don't know what to do with myself!  was expecting really good embies cos used donor sperm this time but they were still not very good.

anyway had 2 put back in yesterday and am just hoping and praying.  i don't know how we will deal with yet another bfn  :'(

joe - so sorry for you and completely understand how you are feeling. take care of yourself.

hi to everybody else on here going mad on the hideous 2ww!

love
ruby xxx

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.