Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

New Home!

Victoria - welcome across to the 2ww! Good luck! Glad you are feeling a little better after your OHSS....

Jo - so sorry that today has been a toughie for you, I think when you experience a negative go on IVF you go through so many incredible emotions and at the moment you're going to be very raw (((((((((hugs)))))).

Joe33 - smack wrist for you, embie grades don't matter. The only reason they matter is purely for freezing. There have been girls on here with positives from lower "graded" embies you just can't tell (((((((hugs))))).

Hayley - welcome aboard!

zoew - can understand the temptation to test at the best of times, so no rollicking from me, you've got a lot on at the moment with your mil so take it easy, cos results aren't accurate at 10dpt!

tinker - OHSS yep nice sign but not a nice experience! ;) Drink cranberry it does help! Don't know why but it does, take care and keep the fluid intake up!

Claire - good OHSS tips there! glad you are doing OK, even with light bleeding........ ;)

Welshy - only you and Steve! ;) Welcome across and lets hope Morecambe and Wise stick to you, rather than funny jokes! ;D Masses of luck. I've done some guess work on your tx and test date, yell if it's wrong!

Lots of love and luck to all!
Sue
xxxxxxxx

^cool^ ^spot^ ^cool^ ^spot^ ^cool^ ^spot^
^cool^ ^spot^ ^cool^ ^spot^ ^cool^ ^spot^
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Ready4Family IUI - 19 June Testing - 1st - ^Cuddle^

Saphy75 (Pam) IVF ET - 17 June Testing - 2nd - ^Cuddle^

Scoop ICSI ET - 18 June Testing - 2nd - ^reiki^

Soozle ICSI ET - 18 June Testing - 2nd - ^reiki^

Eve ET - 18 June Testing - 2nd - ^Cuddle^

Emile ICSI ET - 18 June Testing - 3rd - ^Cuddle^

Marzy IVF ET - 19 June Testing - 4th - ^Cuddle^

Minky (Caro) ICSI ET - 21 June Testing - 4th - ^reiki^

ZoeA ICSI ET - 21 June Testing - 5th -^reiki^

LindaJane ICSI ET - 21 June Testing - 5th - ^reiki^

Mini ICSI ET - Testing - 9th - ^reiki^

Linzibell IUI - 24 June Testing - 9th - ^Cuddle^

KP (Annette) ICSI ET - 24 June Testing - 9th - ^reiki^

Azailier IVF ET - 26 June Testing - 10th - ^Cuddle^

sarah102 ICSI ET - 26 June Testing - 10th - ^reiki^

Hollie IVF ET - 25 June Testing - 11th - ^reiki^

Sammy04 ICSI ET - 2nd July Testing - 15th - ^Cuddle^

Clare 65 GIFT ET - 28th June Testing - 15th

Treacle ICSI ET - 2nd July Testing - 16th - ^Cuddle^

MrsP ICSI&IVF ET - 10th July Testing - 20th - ^reiki^

Jemma FET ICSI ET - 8th July Testing - 22nd

zoe w ICSI ET - 9th July Testing - 23rd

manda73UK IVF ET - Testing - 23rd

Tina K ICSI ET - 12th July Testing - 23rd

tinker ICSI ET - 8th July Testing - 24th

ceedubya IVF ET - 11th July Testing - 25th

londongirl ICSI ET - 15th July Testing - 25th

Jo Taylor ICSI ET - 7th July Testing - 26th - ^Cuddle^

Karen-C IUI - 12th July Testing - 26th

Hayley E IVF ET - 13th July Testing - 26th

Laroussi IVF ET - 13th July Testing - 26th

snickers IUI - 13th July Testing - 27th

debs hoping IUI - 14th July Testing - 28th

Clarky ICSI ET - 14th July Testing - 28th

klm ICSI ET - 14th July Testing - 28th

Ginger IVF ET - 15th July Testing - 29th

kiera ICSI ET - 12th July Testing - 29th

luisa FET ICSI ET - 16th July Testing - 29th

joe33 IVF ET - 16th July Testing - 30th

Band ET - 16th July Testing - 30th

Macaroni IVF ET - 16th July Testing - 30th

Jan Welshy ICSI ET - 19th July Testing - 2nd Aug

May all your dreams come true girls !!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
hi girls
sueL-i know im being silly.ive had a nice shower and im feeling abit more positive now.the hospital never talked to me about good grades or bad grades that why i was thinking maybe the embies i had put back were not good grades.all i know is 1 was 2 cell and the other 4 cell.
my mum has just gave me gestrone injection.bless her she kept saying does it hurt.i said just shove it in :eek:im used to it now. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Joe33
Hi Ialso had 1 2 cell and 1 4 cell embies put back - my clinic just said that they were both excellent so please dont worry
We test the same day! All the luck in the world
take care
julie

·
Registered
10 Posts
hi everyone :),
thanks for all your advice and support , im drinking loads and am going to have lots of protein today so hopefully by the time i go to the clinic 2moro it will have improved enough that they wont need to admit me.

^spin^
lots iof love and big hugs to all of you

tinker
xx

·
Registered
949 Posts
Halloooooo

I think I am going mad! On day 9 now of 2ww and dunno how I'm gonna get through the next 5 days!!!
Had really bad cramps on Sat and Sun (day 6 and 7) and hoping very much that this was implantation but not holding out much hope.

Hope all you other 2ww ladies are coping better than me.

Lots of love and positive vibes comin your way!

Karen xxx

·
Registered
86 Posts
hi girls
macaroni-hi.im due to test at hospital on the 30th but i know i will test earlier.ive got 4 pg test in the house so i will test tue,wed,thur,fri next week.
im only on day 6 after et and it feels like a life time.ive got too much time on my hands as im off work for the 2ww.i cant get the house any cleaner.ha ha.i just keep looking for symptoms all the time and i know that not everyone gets them.
catch you all later.im off for some dinner

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
Hi Girls
just a quickie to let you know it hasn't worked out for me this time. :'(
The AF witch came a-visiting, she was just teasing the last couple of days.

Just posted a long one on the june/july super baby dusters, so won't go into it all again.
I'm OK, but sad, obviously.

My ACU have been brilliant and have already set me up with an appointment in September - I thought the wait would be longer to try again ^pompom^ ^pompom^(oh yes, I'm gonna!) so I just need to try and get my head around being pleased to see my AF next month! ^witch^ ^wave^

Anyway lots of love and luck to you all ladies, one thing I am very glad I have found out by getting involved in this IVF lark is that there are many other women out there with their own incredible stories - the support we all give each other has been amazing. ^cuddleup^

I'll be back to chat in a few days when I've got back into the swing of things. All of you take care.
^fairydust^
love
Clairexx

·
Registered
31 Posts
Claire

Really sorry to hear that it didn't work this time. Been there and its not great. Sending you a big hug.

You are definitely right to get back on the rollercoaster and hopefully your dream will come true next time.

love
luisa

·
Registered
872 Posts
Claire,

So sorry sweetheart.Sending you lots of ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^.

Wishing you all the best for' next time'

Love Em

·
Premium Member
4,610 Posts
claire

i am so sorry hun, ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ just take your time for yourself , in time the sadness will be less, when you are ready to talk we will all be here for you.

luv pam

·
Registered
161 Posts
Claire I'm sooo sorry that she has arrived and spoilt everything :'( This is the first post of yours that has brought a tear to my eye :'( rather than a smile ;D. You and DP take time out for lots of hugs and stuff. Glad to hear that your not giving up.

Take care hun ^group^ ^group^

Zoe Wxx

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi Ladies,

Well what an eventful night I had. Last night I started getting some really sharp pains in my kidney, I managed to cope with it until I went to the loo at 3am after no sleep at all and went down like a sack of you know what. DH took me to A&E and I have been told I have quite a bad kidney infection, so more drugs for me. I really thinks it's my bodies way of saying give me a break. So I am now back in bed. Can't believe that a kidney infection can be so painful, I can barely walk.

Well I must get back to bed as DH will freak!!!

Love
Zoe W xx

·
Registered
86 Posts
sorry it didnt work for you claire.good luck for youre next attempt.never stop trying.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Claire, you and Dh take care. Sorry about the witch arriving.
Love
Welshy, Steve, Morcambe and WiseXXXXXX

·
Registered
75 Posts
Claire, I'm so sorry to hear that it hasn't worked out this and glad to hear that you're not giving up.

It's a really difficult time, I know how hard it is but try to think of it as being one step closer to the attempt which will work.

Lots of love

Hayleyx

·
Registered
680 Posts
Hi girls

I've been over in the july august buddies summer rainbows thread, but as am a dreaded 2ww -er thought i'd say hi over here!

I had ET on 14 july, IVF fresh cycle, and I'm not testing at hospital until 30th. Which seems unfair, as other 14th's are 28th! So i will be home testing by then you can be sure!!!!!!!! How early is too early do you think?

Claire, i was so sorry to hear the dreaded AF had come, however you will be wishing her here for the next few months!

How much resting are you guys doing? I am taking it very easy, but am longing to get out and about a bit, as long as don't go mad, I should be ok right???

Take care, and fingers crossed for you all, anni:)

·
Registered
155 Posts
So sorry to hear your sad news Claire. I know it is hard, but you must try to keep postive and believe that you will get there in the end.

H AH - I had my ET on the 15th and am testing on 25th and am also going a bit mad. I was completely resting, but since SUnday I have been out a little bit - got hubbie to take me to the cinema and out for a meal - it was SO nice to get out of the house. I think as long as you dont do anything strenuous such as heavy lifting and such you should be fine. Just make sure that you put your feet up at least a fe hours each day and dont do anything that you might regret later.

The waiting is horrendous isnt it? There is definately a limit as to how many mags/DVDS/books I can digest! The last two times I went back to work after the first week (both neg outcomes) which is why I decided that this time I would take the whole two weeks off. But there are lots of ladies on this site who have gone back to work and got BFP's so I really dont think it effects the outcome.

As for how early is too early to test - I have the same dilemma. My embies were transferred on day 5 (last Thursday) so I am really on day 11 now. I think I might do a hpt tomorrow night or Friday am which should be long enough after my HCG trigger injection to give an accurate result - I think anyway.......

GOOD LUCK!

·
Registered
75 Posts
HI all

In reply to AH and to reflect what Londongirl said, I think that as long as you don't overdo anything you're fine. My clinic actually encouraged me to get out of the house and go for little walks although not too long obviously.

I came back to work on Monday, I had my ET on 13th and I think it does help to have something else to focus on, although I really wouldn't recommend working the day of the results, I did that on my first IVF cycle - never again - I couldn't concentrate at all and was hysterical when I got a negative result.

During my second cycle, I didn't work and I still got a negative, so I really don't think it makes too much difference providing your job isn't too physical/stressful of course.

Good luck to everyone

LOL

Hayleyx

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.