Georgia ICSI ET - 24th July Testing - 5th

Mandellen IVF ET - 21st July Testing - 5th

Eliza FET IVF ET - 23rd July Testing - 6th

lou f ICSI ET - 23rd July Testing - 6th

Poppy22 IVF ET - 21st July Testing - 6th

May all your dreams come true girls !!!

See less See more
#2 ·
Tina K - I remember you from Feb/March as well when we "cycled" together - I'm so happy that this time it worked out for you.

Luisa - sorry to hear that you've been having a rough time. Hope it's just your body adapting to a new state!!!

I've been so crampy since transfer, but I put it down to the cyclogest, which really does do evil things to the body (not to mention the mind, and of course the underwear...)
Hope this coming week brings more BFPs for us Rainbows!

#3 ·
Hi girls,

Cricket at Lords was fabulous and a great way to take my mind off the 2ww.

Our embies - Mopsy, Cotton-tail and Peter appear to be doing fine but obviously too soon to tell.

Madellen - welcome to the testers thread. The 2ww feels more like the 4ww sometimes!

Hi Lou - welcome and wishing you all the very best. Hope you had a nice peaceful weekend.

Manda - I am totally over the moon to hear your news! You have given me so much hope! Enjoy the next 9 months.

Georgia - I'm also dx'ed with a NK cell problem. Lets hope all those extra drugs will do the trick for both of us.

Tina - I got up from the sofa and did a little dance when I saw your message. So good to see these successes after a hard struggle. Whoopie indeed!!!!

Anni - glad to hear that you are feeling better

Sue - hope all well with you

Joe - everything crossed for you.

Now off to have a horrible Clexane injection. Yuck!

With love to all (and a big sorry to those I missed)
from

#4 ·
Help guys
Have been up half the night with pain sweating and bad headache
Im 10dpt and starting to think it must be all over - knicker checking and expecting to bleed any minute
Has anyone tested on day 10? Is it too early?
If it was negative could that change in a few days?
Am sitting looking at the stupid hpt just dont have the courage to use it!

help
julie
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#5 ·
Hiya girls
Hope you all ok. London girl, was so sorry to hear your news. Maybe we'll cycle together another time, as i'm fairly sure that i'm heading for that (see below!)

I'm a bit fed up today, and very very worried. Is 12 dpt and woke up to a bit of spotting. Boobs not hurting anymore and just feel quite AF coming-y. So not a happy bunny at all. ??? ??? I know it's not over yet....we'll see.

Fingers crossed for the rest of you though. Kiera, Hayley, Luisa, joe and Macaroni, you are all testing soon, you must be nervous too.... (and all others i've missed)

Kep resting girlies, and speak soon, keeping everything crossed
Love anni:)

#6 ·
Julie,

Sorry to hear your not feeling well, it could mean anything - crazy weird feelings are part of the horrid 2ww.....

I am not one to encourage early testing (liar - I am!!!) but with 10pt it could show a BFP but if it doesnt it could be too early...it doesn't help really...sorry but I find it hard to resist...but if you can wait then do!!!!

Wishing you loads of luck

maxbabe
xxx

#7 ·
hi girls
sueL-not long now.bet youre soo excited.guess wot i just couldnt resist.youve guessed it tested again :-\it was another negative but im only on day 11 after et so im hoping its not over yet
macaroni-im getting really bad headaches too went to bed early last night and ive still got headache and ive got the runs today as well.think ive got a tummy bug :-[
well girls this is my final week fingers crossed for everyone else testing this week

#8 ·
Hi all.

Londongirl-i am so sorry to hear your news :(, big hug and don't give up hope.

I tested this morning using the test given by clinic i know they asked me to wait until 29/7 but pains in my back over weekend were so horrible i thought there was no hope any way so wanted to end the agony.
I am 15dpt and the test was positive! ;D

Please dont put the result down as def on your board yet as i am still nervous its not for real (superstitious).
I have bought some more tests and i plan to test wed 28th and thur 29th (as clinic asked).

"Ask nurse board" are confident it's a def positive and said you cant get false positive only false neg, but you know when you daren't believe as still having back pain which shoots down left leg (Usual AF 1st symptom).

Think i am hooked on this site due to being off work so will be keeping fingers crossed for all of you.

Kiera

#10 ·
Kiera - sounds like it is a big BFP for you - fantastic news.

Day 10 could be too early to test - I had terrible abdominal pains on Sat (which was day 9) and the hospital did a pregnancy test and it was negative. The gynie then came to see me and said that the test would be negative as it is far too early. I gave a huge sigh of relief.
I decided to stay off work today because my stomach is still really tender - but have so far managed a little jaunt down to Boots.
Tests are now in cupboard and I swear I can hear them calling my name. Am going to be strong and test tomorrow (12dpt).
Am not overly confident though.

this 2ww is horrendous!!!!!

love to you all and best of luck

#11 ·
Hi Ladies
1st congrats Kiera bet u r so happy.

Well day 4 for me (omg only day 4 !!)
Well we had our tx in London but my dh is stationed in Germany, so on Sat we drove over here not a nice trip as was v swollen but managed to get here without any real problems, but since being back here have been really bad. last night at 7pm i was taken to local hospital with severe stomach pains my tummy was swollen like u wouldnt beleive it was so bad, anyway the nasty doctor who didnt want to treat me told me i had to have an internal scan which i was very reluctant to have he didnt understand why !! any way he told me drop your trousers and get on the chair or leave i was gobsmacked, in the end i gave in as was v worreid he refused to let my dh in which was awful as i speak no german, any way in end he told me that my overies were size of oranges but not fluid so go home and stop moaning !! if any more pain then it could be my overies rupturing which is nice and to go back !! I think not.
I called my clinic at home they have said not too worry about scan should be ok, they think i have slight OHSS but at mo not to panic and carry on with pain killers and water !! I am still v v swollen and in pain but hopefully will start to feel better soon.
I am sorry this is a me post but i needed to get that awful doctor out of my head without shouting !!
I hope u r all well and coping better than i will be next week as testing day gets closer !!
take great care
lol
Lou xx

#12 ·
Hi ladies iv been reading the board since last week and have been wondering whether to join you. I had 2 embies (fresh) both 4 cell put back last weds and am due to test on the 6th Aug, which seems to far away.
I have the 2 ww off work and am driving myself mad with worry. So i thought i would join you as i need some support. Poor dh has heard it all before.

Havnt been on here since last June. But recognise some names. Flopsy i think we were on together last year.

For the first few days after et i couldnt sit down without it hurting and the pains were everywhere, even shooting down my leg. Now the pain has changed and im convinced its af arriving. I cant cope with this agony arghhhhh. its awful.
I cant belive all the bfp it brings such hope.
Please could you add me to your list.

#13 ·
Hi Poppy

Welcome!!
This site can be like a life-line if you have 2 weeks off work.
I guess you are on cyclogest - it plays incredible tricks - a week ago I thought AF was coming which reduced me to tears - the next day I felt AF was miles away. Still get AF pains now and again - so don't know if I am coming or going.
So I am trying not to listen to my body because it will drive me mad. Every twinge is over analysed by me - I will drive myself loopy.
Good luck with your 2 weeks and keep us informed of your progess.
Sending you lots of positive vibes.

love
luisa

#14 ·
thanks Luisa, Im only on day 5 and iv been up and down. I was made much worse ( i think) as the day we went for et the embryologist told us to phone him the next day to see how our remaining 2 were doing. I collected 6 eggs 4 fetilized and the 2 best were put back both at 4 cell. However when i rang the next day the embryologist said ooh its wonderful news they have both divided to 8 cells 1 from 2 and 1 from 4. She stated as they had done this overnight it meant i had a high chance of getting pregnant with the ones they had replaced the day before.
well i was jumping up and down, crying and i phoned dh at work and he brought me back down to earth saying it meant nothing. So really i feel i got my hopes up right from the start.

I can only sit and wait and analyse all the pain like you. Yes i am on cyclogest i am hoping the pain i have right now which is like af pain is the cyclogest.

#15 ·
God I'll be so glad when today is over,have again been very bored trying to do nothing and letting dh do everything(normally the other way round).Today I have done nothing apart from lying down on sofa and taking myself to bed cant believe 10 days left.
Poppy how come you dont test until the 6th?, you had et before me mine was Saturday and I was told to go into the clinic on the 5th.
Oh well hope everyone is trying to keep sane and looking after themselves and that Lou is feeling better today you poor thing and a huge well done to kiera for getting her bfp

Have to go now as heparin is due and hubby screaming at me

Good luck all
Love Georgia
xx

#16 ·
hi girls
well im back to myself today apart from having the runs :-[ive tidied the house up and been in the garden.im just carrying on as normal but i havnt lifted anything heavy.i got fed up with doing nothing and thought i should get on with things as normal.not long now till i test ???not sure wot to think.a physic told me today i was having a baby girl so lets hope hes right ;D

#17 ·
I'm feeling really really queasy this evening - do you think it might have anything to do with me licking the bowl of chocolate icing for the cake I baked for dh's birthday tomorrow..... I really wish I hadn't done it now!
Hope everyone else is in fine form, and good luck to all the testers!

#18 ·
Hi, all,
it's great finding out so many positives in the July-August 2-w-w... ;)
actually I belonged to the June cycle... but haven't logged on to this fantastic place for a looooong time... I'd just like to add a few more positive thoughts because the doc had finally confirmed my BFP... my HCG level was dangerously low when I tested on Day14... then I had to fly straight out of the country and totally forgot about the embryo (probably) still inside my body....
I feel extremely blessed and just like to say... keep trying and we should get to our goal one day...

#19 ·
Hi there everyone,

I've been a miserable git and not posting for a while as I've been feeling pessimistic. All my early "symptoms" have disappeared!! So I guess that was just a Cyclogest thing and now my body is used to it.

I will test on Thursday morning but did a sneaky early one on Friday - 8 dpt - I know it was too early but I couldn't resist it. Anyway it was negative, surprise, surprise. So now I feel a bit foolish.

It's lovely and encouraging to read so many positives, and I'm sending big (((hugs))) to the BFNs, and hope you are all feeling better.

Ginger xxx

#20 ·
hi girls
am so worried - about 5pm yesterday had dark brown discharge start - no pain just deep burning sensation in lower tummy on left
this morning its hardly there just seems to be dried up stuff (sorry if TMI)
am 11dpt today - could this be implantation? Am expecting the worse now
Any advice would be great
julie

#21 ·
Julie- sorry i cant give you any advice but have you tried the "ask the nurse board" they are really good!
Big hug to you and fingers crossed.

Joe33- I haven't really had any positive symptoms over the past 2ww I had stomach and backache until 15dpt which i was convinced was AF. Headaches and tender left boob but no implantation bleed.
I even went back to the clinic on 10dpt due to pain and had scan which showed lining of womb had thickened.
Try to keep mind occupied and focus day to day.

Message to all- Can highly recommend having a facial or massage it really helps to destress and gives you something to look forward to. Had facial on 9dpt and having indian head massage today (just tell beautician you cant have essential oils).

Kiera

#22 ·
Macaroni - I've had the exact same. Except for then i had a bath this morning, and got some more, I am SURE is AF coming, and hasn't worked, but havent given up TOTALLY.
Good luck to all the other 2WW'ers
Anni ???

#23 ·
Julie it could be implantation dont give up hope yet. Its not over till its over. its awful isnt it. Try and keep you chin up. Says me who had a rant last night to dh saying its all over. Iv had af pains all day yesterday and told him it hasnt worked im only day 6 pet.

My friend phoned me this morning and i told her it hadnt worked because iv still got bad af pains. I should shut up and start being more positive. I wish i could get in a time machine and fast forward to next week. Woldnt that be great.

Keira a massage sounds wonderful. I was thinking of doing the same thing but thought a massage wouldnt be allowed.??

Anni keeping my fingers crossed for you that that wicked witch stays away.

Think i will go out todays as i am sick of big brother and if im not watching that im crying my eyes out watching birth storys on discovery health. Talk about torturing myself.

Have a great day everyone and try and keep busy.

poppy

#24 ·
hi girls
did another test and it was negative again :'(i rang hospital and they told me not to take it to heart but whatever result i get thursday will be the correct result.i must admit all my hope has gone now so im getting a few phone numbers today for other clinics as i cant wait yrs again for my next treatment.i know wot youre going to say its not over yet but i really feel it is.
hope the rest of you are having better luck.i guess its just not my time but i will get this confirmed friday when i test at hospital

#25 ·
Hi girls,

Looks like it has been an awful couple of days for some of us. One day I hope that we can all be put into suspended animation for the 2ww.

I'm in a bit of a panic today as woken up feeling wierd with a sore throat, glands and fever. I also had a dry fever on Saturday night.

I only hope that my immune system is not going beserk again and destroying the embies. I will ring Dr Beer's office later on and see what they think.

Joe - I'm really sorry that the test is still negative. The Hospital is right of course, and many of us have ended with with a + after giving up all hope. Everything crossed for you.

Poppy - Welcome - must be our turn this time! Pains on day 6 sounds very encouraging. Could be implantation. Have a great day outside, sounds like a bit of retail therapy or a treat could do you good?

Anni - please don't give up hope! There is no reason to think you will have less than a positive result!

Julie - the brown discharge and the fact that it has started to dry up sounds very encouraging. Know a woman who got a + after the same in her 2ww.

Ginger - Sorry to hear about the pessimism and the negative test. Don't blame you for trying it as too tempting to resist - even when we know we shouldn't. Sending a big (((hug))) to you.

Lou - you poor thing! What an awful experience and the language difficulties must have made it even more traumatic. Hope that pain is getting better and our DH is waiting on you hand and foot.

Sorry to all the 2w'ers I have missed. Keep sane.

Love to you all!

#26 ·
Hi poppy and all

I asked the beautician about massage and facials in ivf and pregnancy, she told me that it was ok as long as it wasn't: a) vigorous b) using essential oils or rosemary c)to avoid full body as it is too close to certain areas.

I am having an indian head massage and shoulder massage today and she is aware of my situation.

Kiera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.