Registered
169 Posts
^hello^

GOOD LUCK FOR TODAY MARIA hope you get a  ^BFP^

Love Frisky xxxxx

·
Registered
241 Posts
Good luck Maria - fingers crossed that you get a BFP.  Thinking of you, you must be so nervous.

Love
Tracy

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi Lilly - I have just realised you are back.  Hope you are feeling much better now.  Been thinking of you all week.

Love
Tracy

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Hi girls,
Thanks for all your good wishes, that's so sweet, especially as I've been a bit AWOL lately.
I'll explain why:
I had red bleeding on Wed. and thought this was the beginning of AF - I was so upset, but it just stopped later in the day, and yesterday it went brown (tmi sorry) - anyway, the upshot is i did an hpt early yesterday with an early pregnancy test which came back positive!!!
I couldn't quite believe it, so at least wanted to do another one today before posting our good news on here. Anyway the second one toda is also still POSITIVE, so I guess I have a bfp!!!
Still feel very scared, 'cos I've been here before - am going to have a blood test done tomorrow, but thought I'd let you all in on my big secret!  ;)
Maria x

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hi All

Well i am officially now in the 2WW after  my OI treatment, my test date is 10 th August i think??????? Well i will test then if i don't come on the day before, I'm soooooo nervous.

Maria - Congratulation on your  ^BFP^ you must be ecstatic

Please could you add my date to the list, i will feel like i belong then lol

Take care
Claire xxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS MARIA ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy ^cloud9^

luv'n'hugs
Murtle
xxx
^fairydust^

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
WELCOME TO THE ^2ww^ CLAIRE ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
344 Posts
MARIA - WOW - congratulations!  ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ What fantastic news to end the week!

·
Registered
341 Posts
First of all:

WOW Maria!
Congratulations you must be ecstatic! ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^
I'm so pleased for you, it's so heartening to hear when it works! Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!!

Secondly:
I don't know what to think today - I'm reading into all sorts!
I'm on day 10 of 2ww and until today I was feeling really positive.
My boobs have felt really sore ever since ET but they're not that bad today. And yesterday and the day before I was feeling really nauseous, but now it's subsided.
It could all be to do with the oestrogen and progestoerone meds but I was feeling like it had worked yesterday. Now I'm not sure. ::)
I've no AF pains but I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing!
I'm seriously thinking of testing on Sunday. I'm not supposed to test until August 6 but it will be 2 weeks since transfer on wednesday.
What do you think - I'm going potty! ^idiot^ :lol:
claire x

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Hi Claire,
I know it's easy for me to say but I'd try and resist if I were you - readings that early on can be very misleading - the pee stick police is watching you!!! ^police^ ^police^ ^police^ ^police^
Don't worry about not having any symptoms, I still don't and I had a positive hpt - I had some implantation bleeding on day 13 but that's it plus I think my boobs feel slightly bigger, but until then I honestly thought AF was on its way - my tummy felt so heavy.
Wishing you lots of luck for the 6th  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Maria x

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bbmonster Claire ~ all done ;)

Maria ~ congratulations ^pompom^ Thats really lovely news....be very happy and healthy hun!

Hope everyone's doing ok :)

Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
319 Posts
I'm scared, this is the first month that i have known that i have actually ovulated, why do we have to wait so long, its not fair????? To be quite honest i think my blokes swimmers are blind and that they swim the wrong way coz they can't actually see where they are going or they just give up after so long as my blokes lazy so they probably will be lol

Clur!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
HI 2wwer's,

I had ET this morning and would love to be added to the list, if that's OK. Very happy to be here.  I test on August 10. I see some June/July folks on the list - fingers crossed!!

I had 3 embies put back, since I am an old bird I get 3 instead of 2. I am referring to them as the Mod Squad - but I fear that just shows my age and perhaps my nationality (did the Mod Squad make it to the UK?). I think they are talking about making it into a movie now. Anyway, they were Linc, Julie, and Pete - 3 small time criminals that signed on with the police.

Hope you are all staying away from the pee sticks, and eating lots of pineapple - have the tides changed on that one yet, or is it still thought to be the magical implantation fruit????

EllieUSA

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Ellie.......welcome to you and the Mod Squad :) :) :) I do vaguely remember it but not sure it was so big here ???

Loads of luck........there's a few testers on the 10th, hope it's a fab day for you all ^reiki^

Claire  ;D ;D

Have a good weekend everyone, Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Lizzie,

Sorry that I didn't post earlier but still reeling in the shock of a BFP!!!!!! Yes a little bit of our miracle has happened. We had confirmation by blood test on Mon pm. Dh is still shaking. Just to get this far is a marvellous feeling. Not too sure about the 'windy feelings' 
Don't any of you ladies give up hope,if it's meant to be then it will be.
Love and stuff
Kelly-Michelle

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hello,

Congrats Maria - I am so excited for you both.  Stay happy and healthy during your pregnancy.  You BFP's give us 2WW lots of hope.  Thank you.

Hi everyone else - hope you all ok and holding on to your sanity.  I am on day 6 today - can't believe another 8 days to go, still a third of the way there.  Have a busy but relaxing weekend so glad to be keeping busy - stops me from going to  ^idiot^

Anyway, sending lots of  ^reiki^ vibes to you all. 

Lots of love
Tracy

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Congratulations Kelly ^clapping^ Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy ^cloud9^

Tracy - I'm at the same stage as you. Haven't found it too bad until today. Been feeling very positive but this morning started to get a few doubts. Have banished those thoughts from my head and am keeping busy to take my mind off of it all.

Welcome to the ^2ww^ Ellie7.

Step away from the pee sticks Claire ^police^ You will only torture yourself.

^pompom^ GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE TESTING NEXT WEEK ^pompom^

luv'n'hugs
Murtle
xxx
^fairydust^

1 - 20 of 107 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.