Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 313 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new thread for all you ladies having treatment in July / August 2020

Please read the FAQ here: https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=209838.0

^goodluck^

Happy Chatting ^gossip^

^fairydust^

[csv=]
Name , Treatment , Stimming , EC , ET , Test Date , Outcome

[/csv]

^hugme^ Honorary Members ^hugme^

If you want to be added please let me know :)

Sharry xx

^fairydust^

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Thanks for setting up this thread.

I am having a FET on 7th July with our final frostie (we had 3 and second one worked) - so no pressure, eeeek.
Looking forward to meet other cycle buddies.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hi Pritamin I have my FET on the 10th July so not far behind you! I think we will be transferring one 3BB frostie 😁

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Good luck Ducky!

If I remember correctly mine is a 4BB, though I think one of the Bs is a B minor (whatever that means) hence they kept this in the freezer and I had the 3BB transferred the second time around which resulted in my now 2 year old :)

^fairydust^

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hi ladies.

Wow this is very strange. Having flash backs from this time 3 years sho when I had my first round.

Have just started my 3rd round and thought I'd join back here as everyone was so supportive last time.

By my calculations I will be having a fet around the 19th July

I have 4 frosties, I cant remember there grades

Xxx

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hi, I was on the previous cycle buddies, May/June, hoping to have Double donor FET later in july , there are 7 blastocycts, I am 43 and been a long road ....x

·
Registered
155 Posts
Pritamin - hi, I recognise your name maybe from 2017 on here?
Good luck with your final frostie. Sounds like a good grade emby. How different it is going through this with a toddler eh? I have a 2yo too fro my second round.

Ducky1 - not long now, how are you feeling?

ZC - think my transfer will be around the 19th so very close in dates. How are you feeling?

Snowdroopwood - how are you? Good luck with your double donor transfer

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Wow Pumpkin, you have great memory. Indeed I was on here in 2017 and I’m back for more :) Good luck!

So looks like I will be the first to transfer, eeeeek. No pressure :)

ZC, Snowdrop (hello on this thread too) good luck to you too ladies

^fairydust^

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hi all,

I am taking buserelin and have baseline scan in a week, previous treatment was own egg / donor sperm last year .  I guess i am pretty overwhelmed with the process i am in ( single, my age, all the donor issues) ..I find the DCN ( donor conception network helpful ) , podcasts, reading etc. I think prob the drugs and increased work i am more tired than usual but taking it a day a time as much as possible. bye for now xx

·
Registered
74 Posts
Pumpkin kelbel and pritamin, I too am in the same boat my second round resulted in my now 2 yo little boy. I'm back for another round to hopefully give him a sibling. We have 4 embies in the freezer and this time I'm transferring 1 rather than 2. I hope I'm making the right decision as only 1 stuck last time but I just couldn't cope with twins and a toddler! Are you at all worried about after transfer lifting your toddlers? I've been told you shouldn't lift them?? I have baseline scan on Friday and transfer on 31st Xx

·
Registered
150 Posts
ZC Snowdropwood hi on this thread too, glad you made it over

Pumpkin I feel a bit nervous if I’m honest. Already making plans for the next round!

Pritamin good luck for tomorrow!! 🤞🤞

Amsybabes good luck for your scan on Fri x

Not much going on with me, started the Lubion and it really stings! I’d forgotten what it was like.. Just on a slow countdown to FET on Fri.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Ducky - do you do Lubion subcutaneously or intramuscular?
I didn’t have lubion with my last round, only the cyclogest pessaries. My clinic added Lubion to the mix this time around.
Do you massage the area after you administered the injection? I do it and it doesn’t sting.

Amsybabes - welcome. I’m not particularly worried about lifting, I will be a bit more careful but I can’t refuse my daughter is she needs a cuddle. I keep telling myself that many many people won’t even know they’re pregnant after much further in and they lift, exercise and do all sorts of stuff.
I will stop running for the 2Ww though, purely because I wouldn’t want to have doubts / blame myself in case in doesn’t work.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Ducky1 thank you and good luck for Friday x

Pritamin that's what I though, how would I refuse a sleepy cuddle or if I'm shopping, popping him in a trolley or in his car seat. It would be impossible. I will just do what I have to I guess and fingers crossed it all works out oK x

·
Registered
150 Posts
Pritamin I use it subcut and do massage but sadly it still leaves a tender lump afterwards. I hope my pain avoidance injection technique gets better over time tho. I have used it before but it was a few years back.
Hope your transfer goes smoothly for you today 🤞🤞🤞

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
So I’m officially PUPO, had acupuncture pre and post transfer. Otd is 19th July... the waiting game has started.

·
Registered
150 Posts
That’s great news pritamin! I thought about getting acupuncture but I had to go to central London for it last time and decided it would be more stress than it’s worth given the current situation. Good you managed to get it done 😁 I feel like this week is going so slowly in the run up to Fri. I don’t want to wish time away but I do just want to get this transfer over and done with!

How’s everyone else doing? X

·
Registered
137 Posts
HI both,

I had my transfer on 7th July FET, hope you dont mind me joining OTD 17th JULY

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome fak1 and congrats on being PUPO! Hopefully I’ll be joining you on the 2WW by the end of the week 🤞 How are you doing so far? x

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thanks Ducky1! I am resting in bed, not doing much. My mum and mother in law are running circles around me. They are cooking and cleaning, and taking care of my 6 year old. I feel a bit lost...not sure of what to do with my time apart from read forums and google everything ;D ;D ;D

Which clinic did you cycle with?

1 - 20 of 313 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.